JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Let's hope to God there are no more fatalities. :(

Sadley, I am waiting to see how the anti-gunners use this to their advantage to help the dems retain power in the midterms....

Last Edited:
Let's hope to God there are no more fatalities. :(

Sadley I am waiting to see how the anti-gunners use this to their advantage to help the dems retain power in the midterms....
This will continue while the left pushes gun control. Always happens when congress is pushing.

Personally, I still wonder why there is no initiative to train and arm all school teachers and personnel. If I'm going to entrust my child into their care I certainly don't mind them being vetted, trained and packing. Just sayin....

Last Edited:
This will continue while the left pushes gun control. Always happens when congress is pushing.
I agree, magically as if out of thin air a bunch of "mass" shootings happen near election time or when the anti's are pushing for more gun control.

Another probability question for you guys:

P(that there will be a mass shooting | there are upcoming elections or anti-gun laws being pushed) = 0.99999

:confused:

Edited to add: Very sad for the individuals and families to be put through a horrific act as this!:(

Last Edited:
"The Texas Department of Public Safety and Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin told Fox News that the shooter – who ran to the school – became barricaded inside it."

Hmmm, obviously as fact become known, I hesitate to call this a mass shooting. Sounds to me at this point, he was being pursued and ended up barricaded in the school. So, not a planned and executed shooting?! Just my thoughts at this point.
The "media" are calling it a mass shooting. Or in other words the propagandists of the far left..

The "media" are calling it a mass shooting. Or in other words the propagandists of the far left..
I realize "they" are calling it that and definitely agree it's to stir up the masses but, I'm just hesitant to call it that 'til more facts are presented. 'Course we all know what our opinions mean this day and age!🙄

I'm surprised the school wasn't more difficult to get into.

I feel bad for the kids. I do hope that when the details come out about the shooter that it turns out they're a border jumper.

Reports are stating 14 dead including the shooter.
I am not a conspiracy theorist, but the timing and frequency of these instances is making me wonder what is going on beyond just mid-terms and reporting to gin up the base.

Last Edited:
Sounds to me at this point, he was being pursued and ended up barricaded in the school. So, not a planned and executed shooting?!
My take-away from that info was that it was in fact a planned shooting. Intentionally barracading himself in to prevent intervention while carrying out his planned attack.

Kind of got the impression it might have been one very sick and evil grown individual vs. a fellow student, but who knows with the info provided so far.

I'm surprised the school wasn't more difficult to get into.

I feel bad for the kids. I do hope that when the details come out about the shooter that it turns out they're a border jumper.
We probably won't hear any details unless the person is white, they tend to shield everyone else because otherwise it will go against their ideology/agenda.

Time to capitalize on death. The left loves this $hit! By the way this thread will be locked within a couple days due to the other track records of similar topics. I'll be along for the ride.

We probably won't hear any details unless the person is white, they tend to shield everyone else because otherwise it will go against their ideology/agenda.
Kinda like the "car" that drove into the parade in WI…. When the driver was a black nationalist. But then again. Wrong color. Wrong tool to kill with. Doesn't fit the narrative. So let's just turn a blind eye to it.

Reports are stating 14 dead including the shooter.
I am not a conspiracy theorist, but the timing and frequency of these instances is making me wonder what is going on beyond just mid-terms and reporting to gin up the base.
And the sad part is that so many people are too blind to put any pieces together and if they do they are fearful that others will condemn them saying it's just a conspiracy theory.

My unsupported guess is an Adam Lanza copycat, who figured it was time to make his move after Buffalo. These mass shooter types all seem to admire one another.

Last Edited:
Apparently it's been confirmed, 14 children and one teacher dead and of course it was a white guy and they plastered his picture everywhere and we are not gonna hear the end of it now. I wonder how many innocent people who are simply conservatives are going to get blamed for this terrible act, it seems that this is the popular thing for the left to do now.

Apparently it's been confirmed, 14 children and one teacher dead and of course it was a white guy and they plastered his picture everywhere and we are not gonna hear the end of it now. I wonder how many innocent people who are simply conservatives are going to get blamed for this terrible act, it seems that this is the popular thing for the left to do now.
It's all trump and tucker's fault don't ya know.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads