JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The other dimension is that stuff like this gets a base frothing, and Texas is definitely adding more blue to their big centers. Beto is a joke, but he runs on this kind of thing and this will move his net votes to positive. That should concern everyone.
That's exactly my point and that scumbag will definitely take advantage of this to up his polling.

2021 produced 42,000 deaths by Automobile in America.
I'll leave any marginal analogies to you, but someone seems to get its not the car, but the driver.
But we all know this rationale does not fit the narrative so they will never go with it.

Chicago is just white noise now, it's not going to have the impact that they want. They want to glean onto something like this especially since it involves children.
Is it ironic that these are the same people who are either trying to groom our kids in school, or are protesting the R vs. W SCOTUS leak? Apparently to them children are merely a politically expedient tool, expendable or cherished depending on the agenda and the tool used.

14 elementary school students dead, 1 student in critical condition, 1 teacher dead, 1 adult (teacher?) in critical condition. Shooter also dead but nobody cares about him.

Elementary schools are easy targets nationwide. The one in your neighborhood is probably as easy to walk into as this one in Texas. Pretty difficult to harden a target like this without turning the school experience into a prison experience.
My wife teaches middle school special ed in Beaverton so when she gets home I'll ask her if she knows how elementary schools are set up for security. Hers is very tight and there's quite a protocol for lock downs and such.

Apparently Bydyn is going to make a statement later, anyone care to guess what the rhetoric is going to be about and how they can "fix" all the problems. :rolleyes:

Where in the hell did an 18 year old get a handgun? Certainly didn't walk into a gun shop and fill out Federal Form 4473…

Have to be 21 to purchase and possess handguns and handgun ammo…. Just asking because if you blame the tool you gotta identify how the perp got the tool to begin with.

Last Edited:
Didn't even realize this happened until
I got a notice from the Hillsboro School Department…. Another extremely sad day for America and Texas in particular.

My prayers and thoughts to those who lost precious loved ones in this incident, as well as those who suffered injury, there's no words…. Just Father's presence to provide console and strength to get through this difficult time.

May the perps soul burn in the hottest fires that hell has to offer, for all eternity…

If elementary schools there are like elementary schools here, they're easily accessed, with minimal controls. Middle schools are better protected, at least locally, you have to be buzzed in…

But within the next few hours, you'll see the anti-gun politicians and their dregs dancing in the warm blood innocent children that was spilled by a madman today…

Hug your kids, tell them you love them. Start pressuring your local school dictricts and administrators to take steps to better secure our schools and vett visitors to the schools.

They put a fence up around the Capital Building in DC and deploy the National Guard to protect it, our children deserve so much more, they're our future…

I'm not saying complete ignorance is the best policy, but it should be considered that for someone to be instantly famous across the entire nation and possibly even world, all they have to do is go shoot up a school because the media will plaster their picture and life story in the 24/7 news cycle - might not be the best idea to in fact do that because it may incentivize people to try to get instant famous that way.

Let's hope to God there are no more fatalities. :(

Sadley, I am waiting to see how the anti-gunners use this to their advantage to help the dems retain power in the midterms....
Let's hope to God there are no more fatalities. :(

Sadley, I am waiting to see how the anti-gunners use this to their advantage to help the dems retain power in the midterms....
😢

IMG_5874.JPG

But within the next few hours, you'll see the anti-gun politicians and their dregs dancing in the warm blood innocent children that was spilled by a madman today…
To be fair we also see more than a few on 'our side' dismissing the severity of the tragedy based on geography, spurious false equivalency comparisons or even claiming 'the other side' doesn't really care based on some cockney conspiracy theory based mostly on an attempt to dehumanize them.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR