JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After taking a hot shower, scrubbing with surgeons soap, I dress in a doubled-tyvek suit, doubled-up nitrile gloves with cotton liners, filtered facemask. I soak all rounds in denatured alcohol for 30 minutes. The mags get loaded, sonic cleaned and vacuum sealed in individual bags, then vacuum sealed in packs of 4.

With practice, you can load 4-6 mags per hour, depending on capacity.
il_fullxfull.4214253626_t5f4.jpg

Nor should you be, it is the other way around, hence their obsession with disarming you.
Exactly. I don't know why everyone lives in fear or is scared of the government. We don't serve them. They serve us.

And those who continue to bend over and grab their ankles for the government are the problem. As long as one allows them to run rampant with manipulation and abuse, they will continue to do so.

Last Edited:
I'd say that the level of service is the sux.
Never said they were good at their job/service. The foundation and principles that this country was founded on have long been neglected for power and money.

So then how can you say they serve us when clearly they're not?
Ok. Let me specify…. They are SUPPOSED to serve us. That whole service/representative thing….. that has been forgotten/lost/neglected.

Well since I haven't seen it yet I will go over the "Best" way to maintain your carry guns in the age of forensics and tracking...

Each round MUST be wiped with 2/3 part liberal tears and 1/3 part approved and this part is critical, approved government industrial complex megabucks.

Because if it doesn't have the slight taint of deep state industrial megabucks ratheon might complain.

Once done make SURE to polish the back of the cartridge near the hupperfluffindax... If that word is foreign to you then, you've been in a blue state too long. And for gods sake don't do this in November. Because seriously you should know and if I have to explain this well yeah, you're already screwed.

And finally, there is a secret stamp called G23F5 from Google that keeps it from being added to tracking cookies, apply that to the external casing.

Once done pee on it, you heard me pee on it.

And don't question why soldier.

And if all else fails use a shotgun, you know why..

We lost that when politicians realized they could turn their jobs into a profession…. Now they're useless, just look at the mumbler in chief…
Yup. Both democrat and republican. They do it for the money. Not for the people.

I don't wipe my bullets or wear latex gloves to load my mags
Hypothetically::::
You go out to your favorite gravel pit to shoot off a few mags, 30 minutes later some low lifes bring a victim to the gravel pit , execute them and leave the body all over your left behind brass What are the odds your prints will be brought into question and the knock on the door from LEO with lots of questions Your phone ping puts you at the scene of the crime
Now you need to Lawyer up $10-20 thousand dollars , your $50 trip to the gravel pit has now turned into a life changing event

Last Edited:
I don't wipe my bullets or wear latex gloves to load my mags
Hypothetically::::
You go out to your favorite gravel pit to shoot off a few mags, 30 minutes later some low lifes bring a victim to the gravel pit , execute them and leave the body all over your left behind brass What are the odds your prints will be brought into question and the knock on the door from LEO with lots of questions Your phone ping puts you at the scene of the crime
Now you need to Lawyer up $10-20 thousand dollars , your $50 trip to the gravel pit has now turned into a life changing event
Probable cause is needed…… and do you know how many different casings with how many different fingerprints will be in that single location. Too much CSI and TV. If you're really that worried about it take a buddy so you both have the same alibi.

The same concept could be "argued" for the guns you handle at your local gun shop. You handle and don't purchase. Then the gun is bought and later stolen with your prints on it and left at a crime scene.

Paranoia is running rampant.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR