JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You said you would gladly do your time and I just let you know what you would be facing, that's all.
Yea I would GLADLY take whatever punishment was handed down to me if it meant I was alive or one of my loved ones were still breathing. That's a figure of speech. It doesn't mean I'd be jumping with joy and throwing a party because I was going to prison…..

I'll leave the whole prison thing up to you. You sound like a real hardened criminal. Or maybe just someone who's watched a few documentaries.

Then why only specifically the mags and the rounds? Why not ask about the wiping down the whole gun if your OCD about cleaning things?

Not trolling you, just that your original question is like the oldest criminal trick in the book virtually everyone knows about and the fact there is no practical reason to wipe down mags and rounds for a gun to function unless maybe you dropped it in the mud or something. Asking that question people are going to assume it has criminal intent.
I think if you truly do like your ammo and mags that clean go for it, its not hurting anything if you have no criminal intent. I think thats the best answer your probably looking for.
Never said I was OCD, I said perhaps they're OCD so you'll have to ask them why. People can assume whatever they want, it's no reflection on me. And yes I do believe you are not trolling me.

Yea I would GLADLY take whatever punishment was handed down to me if it meant I was alive or one of my loved ones were still breathing. That's a figure of speech. It doesn't mean I'd be jumping with joy and throwing a party because I was going to prison…..

I'll leave the whole prison thing up to you. You sound like a real hardened criminal. Or maybe just someone who's watched a few documentaries.
I think this thread should be moved to the "not enough goofy humor thread" down in the den.
Hardened criminal? You have no idea just how insanely funny that statement is, if only you knew me, ROTFLMFAO! If you don't understand the acronym I'm more than happy to help you out with it, I'm just that kind of guy.

Last Edited:
You realize if you shoot someone and get hauled into court, odds are really good they will check your social media accounts. I really wouldn't want to try to have to explain to a jury what I meant when I was talking about wiping fingerprints from my EDC rounds.

I'm sorry but weird post is weird. :confused:

You realize if you shoot someone and get hauled into court, odds are really good they will check your social media accounts. I really wouldn't want to try to have to explain to a jury what I meant when I was talking about wiping fingerprints from my EDC rounds.

He's just OCD…

Cause I don't trust people/government. But I don't carry a gun cause I live in fear.
Interesting dichotomy. If you have nothing to fear, why carry a gun?

Never mind, I wasn't suggesting that you live in fear. I was just pointing out that often people don't know what they have to hide until it is found. Not necessarily you personally. :s0090:

Interesting dichotomy. If you have nothing to fear, why carry a gun?

Never mind, I wasn't suggesting that you live in fear. I was just pointing out that often people don't know what they have to hide until it is found. Not necessarily you personally. :s0090:
I got nothing to hide. Probably why I don't live in fear haha. No offense taken.

Who said anything about wiping prints, I'd get a better attorney.

Nothing in your past that you've been hiding all these years, come on now... the haha gives it away.
Absolutely nothing. Been through multiple security clearances. Background checks for LE. Etc. if it hasn't been aired out it doesn't exist.

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top