JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok 1775usmc, the hardened criminal comment got me, I'll come clean with you. I'm a lactation consultant working for our new woke Fed Prison System counseling trans prisoners that are having problems lactating, it's a problem since they're men trying to be women and they must be accomodated in their delusion. I laugh my bubblegum off every day at the fact that they're paying me a mid 6 figure income to implement some woke BS mandate. I have to pinch myself every day to make sure I'm not dreaming, life is good.

Ok 1775usmc, the hardened criminal comment got me, I'll come clean with you. I'm a lactation consultant working for our new woke Fed Prison System counseling trans prisoners that are having problems lactating, it's a problem since they're men trying to be women and they must be accomodated in their delusion. I laugh my bubblegum off every day at the fact that they're paying me a mid 6 figure income to implement some woke BS mandate. I have to pinch myself every day to make sure I'm not dreaming, life is good.
I really hope that's a joke. But I wouldn't be surprised if you're telling the truth. This woke sh!t has got to end. I wonder if the trans women will have sex with biological women… causing pregnancy. Who would have thought? Does the biological woman birth the child and pass it off to the trans woman to feed it? Trans woman unable to do so and in return cries poor me, I'm a victim… my tax dollars hard at work……

I really hope that's a joke. But I wouldn't be surprised if you're telling the truth. This woke sh!t has got to end. I wonder if the trans women will have sex with biological women… causing pregnancy. Who would have thought? Does the biological woman birth the child and pass it off to the trans woman to feed it? Trans woman unable to do so and in return cries poor me, I'm a victim… my tax dollars hard at work……
I'm sorry but I'd NEVER feed any baby the "milk" from a trans "woman".

Absolutely nothing. Been through multiple security clearances. Background checks for LE. Etc. if it hasn't been aired out it doesn't exist.
Hypothetical question: The cops come to your door and say "Mind if we come in and look around?" Do you say, "Sure, come on in. I've got nothing to hide," or "Not without a warrant."

Do you wipe your EDC rounds and mags and load them with gloves on? Just curious,,,
I no longer own, shoot or carry handguns.

But when I DID carry (Open or conceal.) various types of handguns, especially out here in Montana, I did NOT wipe down any of my CF or RF ammunition.

MOST of the time - I carried a single action revolver or a double action revolver and sometimes the Glock.

I never wiped down the magazines other than cleaning them for a couple of Glock pistols, for the 41 and 22A.

I did not open carry the S&W Model 41 or the S&W Model 22A back east or out here.

I sold the 22A back east and the 41 out here. We had open carry back east and NO conceal carry when I lived there.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
Hypothetical question: The cops come to your door and say "Mind if we come in and look around?" Do you say, "Sure, come on in. I've got nothing to hide," or "Not without a warrant."
Not without a warrant. Doesn't mean I'm hiding anything. It does mean I know my rights.

The tin hats would tell you that revolver or semi-auto... if your firearm is stolen and left behind at the scene of a crime... having your fingerprints all over the casings and mag might leave you with a little s'plaining to do. If it's reported stolen prior to that... not so much... but if it were a home stash gun that you might not have noticed was missing yet.... (??)

It's not a "completely" invalid question, but no... I don't wipe or wear gloves when loading an EDC.

After taking a hot shower, scrubbing with surgeons soap, I dress in a doubled-tyvek suit, doubled-up nitrile gloves with cotton liners, filtered facemask. I soak all rounds in denatured alcohol for 30 minutes. The mags get loaded, sonic cleaned and vacuum sealed in individual bags, then vacuum sealed in packs of 4.

With practice, you can load 4-6 mags per hour, depending on capacity.

After taking a hot shower, scrubbing with surgeons soap, I dress in a doubled-tyvek suit, doubled-up nitrile gloves with cotton liners, filtered facemask. I soak all rounds in denatured alcohol for 30 minutes. The mags get loaded, sonic cleaned and vacuum sealed in individual bags, then vacuum sealed in packs of 4.

With practice, you can load 4-6 mags per hour, depending on capacity.
1666404041554.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads