JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sorry, I'm gonna be busy that day generally being a guy and doing guy stuff like mowing the lawn, doing laundry, and earning a living! I'm not about to devote a single second longer on this stupid virtue signaling B.S!

The sooner we are rid of Bloody Kate, the better! And that cannot come soon enough!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hope the anti-rights crowd enjoys their bone. If it's as invisible as most of these other awareness days, then just ignore it. Otherwise, we'll have to see about countering their propaganda.

By the way, this year it looks like "Gun Violence" awareness day will be completely overshadowed by: National Donut Day!

homer.JPG

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown will sign a proclamation June 7, declaring it gun violence awareness day.

Oregon Governor Plans To Announce June 7 As Gun Violence Awareness Day

I declare it to be a "day to buy a gun day"

Who the F cares!

This is the kind of crap that I generally loathe, the virtue signaling, irrelevant, nominal bull that has no benefit to anything.

Political offices should be unpaid positions. It would take the wind out of doing irrelevant crap.

I declare it to be a "day to buy a gun day"

Who the F cares!

This is the kind of crap that I generally loathe, the virtue signaling, irrelevant, nominal bull that has no benefit to anything.

Political offices should be unpaid positions. It would take the wind out of doing irrelevant crap.

I agree. So what should we buy? I've been drooling over an STI DVC for a stretch. Can you help a brother out? :D

I agree. So what should we buy? I've been drooling over an STI DVC for a stretch. Can you help a brother out? :D

I'm a cheap Glock connoisseur, but I want to snatch a Palmetto AK-V before July 1st when 1639 goes into effect.

Been watching the website carefully but the demand is greater than they can crank them out and it's out of stock continually.

I'm a cheap Glock connoisseur, but I want to snatch a Palmetto AK-V before July 1st when 1639 goes into effect.

Been watching the website carefully but the demand is greater than they can crank them out and it's out of stock continually.

Cheap Glock connoisseur? What's that? :p

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews