JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree totally. We should start talking about what will reduce violence involving the use of firearms. Especially the Suicide rate. Now that said MY firearms have never had a F ing thing to do with any of this violence so anything you come up with that effects them in a waste of time. YOU CAN'T STOP CRAZY PERIOD. If not a gun then a car if not a car then a bucket of gasoline if not a bucket of gasoline then some bomb made by following instructions on the internet. If not a gun then a rope if not a rope then a belt or bed sheet or lamp cord. Maybe all of moms sleeping pills or what ever.

If you want to change these numbers you have to do a few things.

1. arrest and lock up gang bangers that will drastically reduce the violence involving firearms
2. Figure out how to identify and help at risk for suicide kids
3. return to forced institutionalized mental health care
4. vote out of office all the morons (OK this maybe should be #1)
5. mandatory firearms safety training in public schools grades 1 5 and 9

YOU CAN'T STOP CRAZY PERIOD. If not a gun then a car if not a car then a bucket of gasoline if not a bucket of gasoline then some bomb made by following instructions on the internet. If not a gun then a rope if not a rope then a belt or bed sheet or lamp cord. Maybe all of moms sleeping pills or what ever.

3. return to forced institutionalized mental health care

We don't have a gun/homelessness/drug problem. We have a lack of accessible mental health treatment resources. People commit suicide because of mental illness. People are homeless because of mental illness. People use drugs because of mental illness. We are doing NOTHING to change how we deal with mental illness. All of our time, energy, and money are spent of fighting over gun rights/confiscation.

Kill yourself with a Dr approved pill = good.
Kill yourself with a gun = bad.
Poor Dr makes no money when you off yourself without permission. Comical

Most of the deaths are suicides. A assisted suicide state, conflating numbers so they can destroy rights. Government sanctioned suicide must be more morally correct I guess,,,:mad:

Stop all the illegals crossing the border and sending them to "Sanctuary cities!"
Stop the ALL drugs coming in to this country, PERIOD!
Crush the Gangs!
Mandate force institutionalization of mental cases!
Provide treatment for mental health and drug addiction!
Provide a working solution to affordable health care!
Remove all unconstitutional gun laws, disband the BATFE, remove the NFA!
National Reciprocity, constitutional carry ZERO restrictions on how when or were!
Remove the Tax burden of all the pork belly programs!

There are way more guns than cars in Oregon yet cars cause way more deaths. Yet I still see cars with all of those evil features, soup can mufflers, factory rated 700hp, race track ready Lambo's, Ferrari's, Corvettes, Mustangs, etc. So why again are guns evil?

According to FBI.gov African-Americans commit 52% of US homicides. Per the US Census Bureau African-Americans make up 13% of the population. It's the 800 lb gorilla in the room the PC, gun grabbing libs refuse to acknowledge.

I'm not a racist just a realist.

In a state that has doctor assisted suicide, what in the heck do they care about gun suicides????

Suicide is suicide...

Period...

I think we should prohibit alcohol and marijuana, those cause more auto related deaths than do guns...

Oh that's right, the party in charge promotes those... Time to clear out the vermin and make the marble nuthouse inhabitable by logical legislators...

So, if they call guns a "tremendous" health problem, what the hell do they call heart disease and cancer? You know, the two things that cause 50% of deaths? Things that, by the way, could be greatly reduced if people stopped eating McDonalds and drinking Coke. Can't push that though, too much money in it.

How many homeless people are stealing guns and committing crime? Shooting others?
How bad has the gang population grown in the last several years?

How bad are they actually punishing those who commit crimes?
Straw purchasers, etc?
Not at all.

It's not a firearms fault.....it's the politicians.

Funny, my 70 Challenger R/T 440 is FAR more dangerous then a gun, yet in all the years since it was built and the 45000 miles I have put on it, It has yet to kill! Strange ain't it, one of those " Killer Muscle Cars" from the 60's and 70's that were supposed to be death traps and it has yet to kill any thing other then bugs!

Funny, my 70 Challenger R/T 440 is FAR more dangerous then a gun, yet in all the years since it was built and the 45000 miles I have put on it, It has yet to kill! Strange ain't it, one of those " Killer Muscle Cars" from the 60's and 70's that were supposed to be death traps and it has yet to kill any thing other then bugs!
LOL, I'm blue collar so my hotrod is my 67 Ford F-250 :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads