JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BRCC (a veteran owned company that openly embraces the 2A) put out an article to make sure they distanced themselves from far-right fringe groups. If distancing one's self from those hate/extremist groups is anti-gun, then there's a lot of anti-gunners who love guns...
Yeah cuz Kyle Rittenhouse is/was such a racists….. even though one of the (proven pedophile) assailants he killed was the one calling Kyle Rittenhouse (on camera no less) a "n1@@&r"….

Antifa is well deserving of distancing.
Troof! :s0108:

Last Edited:
Followers? More likely folks looking for entertainment. 2.2 million doesn't mean they all agree but they have logged on to see what he says.

At the risk of being scowled at, the net really doesn't have power for Joe average. The nets power is manipulation by big tech to make people believe their bs. Numbers are used to sell opinion, oh look he has 2.2 million followers but nobody has heard of him.. The net sells opinions as facts and builds up players as change in our world.

Oh look his view on guns is changing to pro gun....today but what will he be forced to say to keep his site going tomorrow. Joe Rogan is a perfect example of the net, no truth allowed.

Sorry for the rant guys, yall don't need more opinions.
Especially flawed opinions

Agreed…. I'm less concerned with how one FINALLY gets awoken, than the fact they're now awake!
Truth of the matter will be known when he makes gun videos useing the guns he bought in them. Changing an opinion means nothing, being proactive shows what a man really believes.

Have a good day gentlemen.

Especially flawed opinions
Opinions are observations of the way we see things, most of the net is Opinions. Today's opinion can easily change back to the anti gun one, all it takes is fear and pressure. At best we can only hope for action from those who claim a change but like many of the gun owners here, guns are just a hobby they will give up when told to.

BRCC (a veteran owned company that openly embraces the 2A) put out an article to make sure they distanced themselves from far-right fringe groups. If distancing one's self from those hate/extremist groups is anti-gun, then there's a lot of anti-gunners who love guns...
Not exactly. The incident that you described got people to look a little deeper where they found that Evan Hafer donated money to Obama, Tulsi Gabbard and Code Blue (IIRC), a democrat superpac.

I have no problem with BRCC, EH is an individual and not the whole company and there are probably alot of good people there, but It's hard to defend him giving money to anti gun politicians and organization while cashing checks from people that are single issue voters.

I never watched the video, heck I don't use fakebook or Twitter and could care less what's said. 547k did view his video I guess but 547k would give any TV show the lowest viewer ratings in a time slot. It would be tough to sell commercial time on something with so few viewers.

Just saying that I doubt his message reaches many people.
For a guy who doesn't know what he's talking about, you sure hold some strong opinions.

YouTube vids are advertised on. The average content creator makes approximately $18/1,000 views on their content. So, JP took home somewhere in the ballpark of $10,000 from this video SO FAR. Unlike your favorite TV show, online content is available at any time. This video will continue to garner views into next year.

Tell me again how that isn't reach or influence.
Followers? More likely folks looking for entertainment. 2.2 million doesn't mean they all agree but they have logged on to see what he says.

At the risk of being scowled at, the net really doesn't have power for Joe average. The nets power is manipulation by big tech to make people believe their bs. Numbers are used to sell opinion, oh look he has 2.2 million followers but nobody has heard of him.. The net sells opinions as facts and builds up players as change in our world.

Oh look his view on guns is changing to pro gun....today but what will he be forced to say to keep his site going tomorrow. Joe Rogan is a perfect example of the net, no truth allowed.

Sorry for the rant guys, yall don't need more opinions.
Let me get this straight…you don't use these systems, have zero first hand knowledge, and then simply trust whatever is being fed to you about it because it meshes with your preconceived notions? Guess you've got all the confirmation bias you need.

Perhaps you missed exactly how Trump got elected. Think that would have happened without social media, Twitter in particular?

JP has 2.2M subscribers and this thread was created sharing his content. Do you not understand that said content could have been crossposted all over the internet, where the discussions will be had and where minds can be changed?

And Rogan is an example of no truth allowed? Are you kidding? His reach is into double digit millions - he's got other creators creating just to mention him and some drama, spreading the news/message further.

Again, is that not reach? Is that not influence?

I respectfully disagree. Joe average has no power on the net and his words are shut down at every turn. Fact checkers from the CCP or what ever bot is created by big tech to control what's said right down to moderators. The nets power is in the hands of big tech when it comes to words. Our power is in business or capitalism, it's what's in our pockets that true power comes from.

Big tech is about selling opinions and folks ability to be heard, no sooner does fakebook shut down free speech than another site sells the right to say what you want. Rumble and many others were formed to make money by big tech to fleece folks into thinking they can buy free speech . True free speech comes from the wallet, the rest is just opinion.

The nets true value is buy and sell of products, not opinions.
You're stating things that are incorrect given the landscape of the internet in 2022. Being ill-informed and bitter is no way to go through life.

1643664151382.jpeg

From their own website:

Evan Hafer, CEO / Founder

If he doesn't speak for the company, than who does?

I could be wrong but I believe he was donating personal money separate from BR. Him distancing the company from controversial issues is a non issue to me. That seems like a smart business play.

As a small businessman in a small town, I am acutely aware that I represent my company 24/7.

Semantics have a lot less sway when you have to look people in the eye and stand by your convictions.

Last Edited:
For a guy who doesn't know what he's talking about, you sure hold some strong opinions.

YouTube vids are advertised on. The average content creator makes approximately $18/1,000 views on their content. So, JP took home somewhere in the ballpark of $10,000 from this video SO FAR. Unlike your favorite TV show, online content is available at any time. This video will continue to garner views into next year.

Tell me again how that isn't reach or influence.

Let me get this straight…you don't use these systems, have zero first hand knowledge, and then simply trust whatever is being fed to you about it because it meshes with your preconceived notions? Guess you've got all the confirmation bias you need.

Perhaps you missed exactly how Trump got elected. Think that would have happened without social media, Twitter in particular?

JP has 2.2M subscribers and this thread was created sharing his content. Do you not understand that said content could have been crossposted all over the internet, where the discussions will be had and where minds can be changed?

And Rogan is an example of no truth allowed? Are you kidding? His reach is into double digit millions - he's got other creators creating just to mention him and some drama, spreading the news/message further.

Again, is that not reach? Is that not influence?

You're stating things that are incorrect given the landscape of the internet in 2022. Being ill-informed and bitter is no way to go through life.

View attachment 1120730
Now that you have read into my reply what you think, its obvious I don't write well.:D

I tend to keep things short for the normal readers ability but that leaves the door wide open for assumptions.

However you did hit the nail some with being bitter but then any thinking man would be bitter over the ugly changes the net has brought to the world...in my opinion.

As a small businessman in a small town, I am acutely aware that I represent my company 24/7.

Semantics have a lot lees sway when you have to look people in the eye and stand by your convictions.
For sure. I'm just saying that most of the rest of the company was probably as surprised as the rest of us. Its not like Levi's, where they've taken an anti gun stance as a company.

You can say Evan Hafer is a two faced hypocrite, but it's not really accurate to say BRCC is an anti gun company IMO.

I'd say I'm with those that appreciate this dude's change in opinion, and his addressing it. Statistically speaking, most Americans live in either cities or suburbs, and they'll generally just end up with generally left views by default because that's what is pushed by most of the news media, schools/colleges/universities, and the entertainment industry. As a result it takes longer for common sense to reach some people... took this a guy a while and he may be helping it reach some additional people as well.

For those saying, who dafuq is this guy and why do I care / he's probably just a sellout…did you even view the content or character you're denigrating?

Let me help you with that:
View attachment 1120581

This guy has 2.2 Million people subscribed to his opinion. This video was posted 48 hours ago and has been viewed 547 Thousand times.

I guarantee you that this guy has done more for gun ownership in this 16.5 minute video than most will do in a lifetime.

And for that, I'd tell him: thank you.

Online content creators are and will be pulling the strings of culture for the next 20 years, minimum. We need more of them to be pro-gun, not less.
No. People just like to spew hate. It's pathetic. Just like hating on BRCC cause they weren't like every other fruit loop that hopped on KRs d!ck cause he got a state side kill and they didn't. Mind stays closed. Mouth stays open. It's a good look for Americans…..

I respectfully disagree. Joe average has no power on the net and his words are shut down at every turn. Fact checkers from the CCP or what ever bot is created by big tech to control what's said right down to moderators. The nets power is in the hands of big tech when it comes to words. Our power is in business or capitalism, it's what's in our pockets that true power comes from.

Big tech is about selling opinions and folks ability to be heard, no sooner does fakebook shut down free speech than another site sells the right to say what you want. Rumble and many others were formed to make money by big tech to fleece folks into thinking they can buy free speech . True free speech comes from the wallet, the rest is just opinion.

The nets true value is buy and sell of products, not opinions.
Respect your view and appreciate the dialog. I think we agree that certain platforms like Facebook, Twitter, to a lesser but still significant extent YouTube are horrible at "fact checking" and censoring. Personally, I refuse to support FB and the bird and have no accounts with them. We are on the same page with that.

I find plenty of free people who are making it work like JP, Good Patriot, Warrior Poet. Some are creating their own platforms to avoid the censorship. We agree big tech is bad. I just think that there are ways around big tech and censorship. I would urge you to check out some of JP's videos. I'm betting you would actually agree with much of what he has to say (and even more, how he says it).

No. People just like to spew hate. It's pathetic. Just like hating on BRCC cause they weren't like every other fruit loop that hopped on KRs d!ck cause he got a state side kill and they didn't. Mind stays closed. Mouth stays open. It's a good look for Americans…..
So if people don't agree then they are haters? Condemned as pathetic Americans because they don't go along with the latest trend or mandate. That's real sad friend.

So if people don't agree then they are haters? Condemned as pathetic Americans because they don't go along with the latest trend or mandate. That's real sad friend.
Not sure how you derived that from my comment…. But whatever floats your boat. I dont agree with or endorse any form of mandate.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top