JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some gun owners thought Black Rifle Coffee was pro gun but they showed it was an act to sell coffee. Folks will say what ever it takes to gain fame and fortune just like Hollywood stars telling us what to think.

I have no idea who Sears is or why anyone wants to listen to his opinions. :confused:

Some gun owners thought Black Rifle Coffee was pro gun but they showed it was an act to sell coffee. Folks will say what ever it takes to gain fame and fortune just like Hollywood stars telling us what to think.

I have no idea who Sears is or why anyone wants to listen to his opinions. :confused:
BRCC (a veteran owned company that openly embraces the 2A) put out an article to make sure they distanced themselves from far-right fringe groups. If distancing one's self from those hate/extremist groups is anti-gun, then there's a lot of anti-gunners who love guns...

I've been watching JP since before covid and he has been the voice of (extremely satirical) logic about the woke mob and ridiculous government overreach. To me, the fact that he has evolved from anti-gun to all in on 2A is exactly how we want people to evolve on the subject, isn't it?

Sure, he is late to the party compared to most of us here and we all know the facts that are newish to him, but to me, this is how we win. His sincere mea culpa is going to get plenty of folks who would not normally have considered pro-2A information from one of "us" to listen to his logic.

Before you judge a long haired, surfer looking dude, watch some of his videos, it's like the Babylon Bee with long, red hair.

For those saying, who dafuq is this guy and why do I care / he's probably just a sellout…did you even view the content or character you're denigrating?

Let me help you with that:
ADE6FF2A-C4A3-4997-A532-3885D2E32348.jpeg

This guy has 2.2 Million people subscribed to his opinion. This video was posted 48 hours ago and has been viewed 547 Thousand times.

I guarantee you that this guy has done more for gun ownership in this 16.5 minute video than most will do in a lifetime.

And for that, I'd tell him: thank you.

Online content creators are and will be pulling the strings of culture for the next 20 years, minimum. We need more of them to be pro-gun, not less.

For those saying, who dafuq is this guy and why do I care / he's probably just a sellout…did you even view the content or character you're denigrating?

View attachment 1120581

This guy has 2.2 Million people subscribed to his opinion. This video was posted 48 hours ago and has been viewed 547 Thousand times.

I guarantee you that this guy has done more for gun ownership in this 16.5 minute video than most will do in a lifetime.

Online content creators are and will be pulling the strings of culture for the next 20 years, minimum. We need more of them to be pro-gun, not less.
Good post. That is a LOT of good exposure for the 2A.

I've been watching JP since before covid and he has been the voice of (extremely satirical) logic about the woke mob and ridiculous government overreach. To me, the fact that he has evolved from anti-gun to all in on 2A is exactly how we want people to evolve on the subject, isn't it?

Sure, he is late to the party compared to most of us here and we all know the facts that are newish to him, but to me, this is how we win. His sincere mea culpa is going to get plenty of folks who would not normally have considered pro-2A information from one of "us" to listen to his logic.

Before you judge a long haired, surfer looking dude, watch some of his videos, it's like the Babylon Bee with long, red hair.
I agree with everything except the Babylon Bee part, which is the Christian music of political satire. 😉

View attachment 1120581

I never watched the video, heck I don't use fakebook or Twitter and could care less what's said. 547k did view his video I guess but 547k would give any TV show the lowest viewer ratings in a time slot. It would be tough to sell commercial time on something with so few viewers.

Just saying that I doubt his message reaches many people.

I never watched the video, heck I don't use fakebook or Twitter and could care less what's said. 547k did view his video I guess but 547k would give any TV show the lowest viewer ratings in a time slot. It would be tough to sell commercial time on something with so few viewers.

Unlike television, this video will likely be shared all over the internet on many platforms. Don't underestimate the reach of the internet and somebody with 2.2 million followers.

Unlike television, this video will likely be shared all over the internet on many platforms. Don't underestimate the reach of the internet and somebody with 2.2 million followers.
Followers? More likely folks looking for entertainment. 2.2 million doesn't mean they all agree but they have logged on to see what he says.

At the risk of being scowled at, the net really doesn't have power for Joe average. The nets power is manipulation by big tech to make people believe their bs. Numbers are used to sell opinion, oh look he has 2.2 million followers but nobody has heard of him.. The net sells opinions as facts and builds up players as change in our world.

Oh look his view on guns is changing to pro gun....today but what will he be forced to say to keep his site going tomorrow. Joe Rogan is a perfect example of the net, no truth allowed.

Sorry for the rant guys, yall don't need more opinions.

Ummm, actually from what I can tell, these are pretty good numbers.
The Jeff Zucker-led cable news network averaged just 548,000 viewers during the week of Jan. 3 — a major drop from the nearly 2.7 million viewers for the same week in 2021, according to Nielsen ratings.
Half a million (on just a single platform, not counting all the other sharing) is not an insignificant number. To your other post, JP is massively censored by big tech.

At the risk of being scowled at, the net really doesn't have power for Joe average.
With all due respect, the net is where the power lies. The net is exactly where the average person has power. Could JP get a show on cable or local TV? No. Joe Rogan is the perfect example of a free market economy. A private company (Spotify) has to make a decision on what will make them the most money. There are different ways of reaching people that we can move to pro 2A positions. Just thinking that direct mail NRA campaigns may not be the most effective method anymore.

His opinions are his opinions. Let us all be free to decide if we agree. If it is on cable "news" is it more factual? Someone gave him food for thought that shifted his opinion on guns. I for one am glad he is on our side now.

Ummm, actually from what I can tell, these are pretty good numbers.
The Jeff Zucker-led cable news network averaged just 548,000 viewers during the week of Jan. 3 — a major drop from the nearly 2.7 million viewers for the same week in 2021, according to Nielsen ratings.
Half a million (on just a single platform, not counting all the other sharing) is not an insignificant number. To your other post, JP is massively censored by big tech.

With all due respect, the net is where the power lies. The net is exactly where the average person has power. Could JP get a show on cable or local TV? No. Joe Rogan is the perfect example of a free market economy. A private company (Spotify) has to make a decision on what will make them the most money. There are different ways of reaching people that we can move to pro 2A positions. Just thinking that direct mail NRA campaigns may not be the most effective method anymore.

His opinions are his opinions. Let us all be free to decide if we agree. If it is on cable "news" is it more factual? Someone gave him food for thought that shifted his opinion on guns. I for one am glad he is on our side now.
I respectfully disagree. Joe average has no power on the net and his words are shut down at every turn. Fact checkers from the CCP or what ever bot is created by big tech to control what's said right down to moderators. The nets power is in the hands of big tech when it comes to words. Our power is in business or capitalism, it's what's in our pockets that true power comes from.

Big tech is about selling opinions and folks ability to be heard, no sooner does fakebook shut down free speech than another site sells the right to say what you want. Rumble and many others were formed to make money by big tech to fleece folks into thinking they can buy free speech . True free speech comes from the wallet, the rest is just opinion.

The nets true value is buy and sell of products, not opinions.

I was going to post my comments, but I could not have said it better myself. - thanks!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews