JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really like the Blade-Tech nano IWB holster for the following features:
Belt loops properly spaced (not just loops to replace a clip which therefore has a useless spacing due to the clip mounting points)
Full length sweat shield
Canted
Decent retention

Yet it seems Blade-Tech is going to discontinue this product. Does anyone know of a comparable holster being made? A lot of searching yesterday did not yield an IWB holster with that entire feature set.

It doesn't look like Ted does anything like I'm describing from this page IWB Holsters

I don't like clips, looking for belt loops spaced out so the holster can't easily rotate away from the designed cant angle.

ai373-photobucket-com_albums_oo177_burkc_p1130007-jpg.jpg

Note how the belt loops are spaced about 2 inches apart from each other.

Fist holsters look like they are designed to be clip style as well but they can throw loops on there except the loops are about .5" apart.
k8exbeau.jpg

I'm ok with leather. Kydex is slimmer for IWB I believe, but it's hard enough to find something that checks the required boxes.

I hear ya, that list you have is hard to fill, I alienated Ted Blocker years ago after I sent back an IWB holster with a request to make the sweat guard much larger after my sweat ate the finish off my Desert Eagle the year prior

I actually had to alter my Fist holster in order to make the sweat guard big enough--
Probably takes me about 4 hours to sew up a holster, then I put the snaps on as I prefer my IWB holsters to be like yours. The leather costs about $15 and there is enough for several holsters. I'll get the location I use if you want

I like loops also but I prefer them spaced as far as possible for stability. I've got 2 of Tim's holsters, a Reinforced Mikes Special and a Slim XC. The Slim (my EDC holster) is very comfortable and has a 25 degree cant. I believe he'll work with you on what ever cant and/or sweat shield you want. He's running at 3 weeks right now but it looks like he has some catching up to do. Its normally less.
Leather Gun Holsters | Gun Belts | TTGunLeather

20180102_122635.jpg
Hands down I would reach out to @ORYGUNHolsterCompany best dude around and can make anything you want.

+10000000000000000!:D
Hands down, the sweetest IWB holster I have ever worn! You cannot find this kind of quality and individual fit from any mass produced holster, Period! Give Ryan a shot, you wont be disappointed!:)
Here is the kicker, I carry a custom hand built 1911 with non standard parts, NO commercial made holster would fit properly or retain my pistol properly. Ryan knows all the tricks to get the fit exact with out being excessively tight making for a very slick and secure holster that still allows a lightning fast draw! Ryan @ORYGUNHolsterCompany

View attachment 484640

+10000000000000000!:D
Hands down, the sweetest IWB holster I have ever worn! You cannot find this kind of quality and individual fit from any mass produced holster, Period! Give Ryan a shot, you wont be disappointed!:)
Here is the kicker, I carry a custom hand built 1911 with non standard parts, NO commercial made holster would fit properly or retain my pistol properly. Ryan knows all the tricks to get the fit exact with out being excessively tight making for a very slick and secure holster that still allows a lightning fast draw! Ryan @ORYGUNHolsterCompany

Yeah, I was there getting my third one made at the same time you were... good times! :s0155:

Man I tried six different IWB holsters and NONE of them are as comfortable as the one Ryan made. Hands down the best and a great guy. After using Ryan's holster he made me I was pissed that I spent so much money on others and threw them away. Should have sold them to some other schmuk! :p:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top