JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man I tried six different IWB holsters and NONE of them are as comfortable as the one Ryan made. Hands down the best and a great guy. After using Ryan's holster he made me I was pissed that I spent so much money on others and threw them away. Should have sold them to some other schmuk! :p:D

But you didn't, 'cuz yer not a buddy bubblegummer.... ;)

I don't know if I'm disturbed most by the brown spots on the lower TP bar splash guard or the entirely uncovered trigger.

True #ForgottenWeapons
Bathroom at state park campground. It was actually just cleaned.
It's a Versacarry. Been using them for years and never had an issue with the trigger. The half moon thing does an excellent job. I don't know why people freak out about that. When you draw the gun your finger shouldn't be on the trigger as you pull it out. Discipline maybe?

I really like the Blade-Tech nano IWB holster for the following features:
Belt loops properly spaced (not just loops to replace a clip which therefore has a useless spacing due to the clip mounting points)
Full length sweat shield
Canted
Decent retention

Yet it seems Blade-Tech is going to discontinue this product. Does anyone know of a comparable holster being made? A lot of searching yesterday did not yield an IWB holster with that entire feature set.

The owner of Cascadia Concealment is in Olympia. Contact him on his website and he would likely make whatever you want while you're standing there if you take your gun to him.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top