JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm trying to understand how a religion that bans pictures of Mohammy the Wonder Boy and apparently always has....can say the cartoons or other pictures drawn of some guy that looks generically Middle Eastern is of the actual guy...does someone in their leadership have a reference picture of him stashed away for reference (or self gratification) ?
Also, seems like every other Muslim is named Mohammed...so wouldn't their picture in their High School yearbook (go Camels!), passport, wanted poster, and Jihadi Tiger Beat Magazine be equally blasphemous?
upload_2015-5-4_12-5-54.png

explain ???

Having a very well publicized rally to draw a funny cartoon of a diety worshipped by bat-bubblegum crazy people while surrounding yourself with a bubblegum-load of armed security is like getting your CHL and walking down every dark alley you can until someone tries to bubblegum with you and then shooting them in self defense. Did you do anything wrong? No. Is the other guy justified for coming after you? Of course not. Now that it hit the fan do you continue to fan the flames of the far left limiting our freedom? Yes you do. It's not right but it's the way it is.

Would I have been at the rally? Nope, I don't put myself into provocative situations where I'm not in complete control. Did I snicker at the winning picture? Yes I did.

Not sure how else you want me to explain myself to you. I just think it messed up all around. Is this good?

Last Edited:
Having a very well publicized rally to draw a funny cartoon of a diety worshipped by bat-bubblegum crazy people while surrounding yourself with a bubblegum-load of armed security is like getting your CHL and walking down every dark alley you can until someone tries to bubblegum with you and then shooting them in self defense..
Absolutely the wrong premise. What pray tell if a fine young woman wears a red dress.. as is protected by and under anything of the USA?

This is kinda scary.
sorry you feel that way but its time people who are kinda scared to hand over the reigns to the ones who are not.....we tried the high road , didn't work......now its time to remind them that the descendants of the people who founded this country can and will take the lowest road in the moral battle to prevail against this underhanded, cowardly enemy that has infiltrated this country and probably sold you coffee this morning

these people are condoning the decapitation of innocent people, kids .....having kids execute people ......and you kinda scared of what a fellow countryman says on the net.......get out of my foxhole boy

sorry you feel that way but its time people who are kinda scared to hand over the reigns to the ones who are not.....we tried the high road , didn't work......now its time to remind them that the descendants of the people who founded this country can and will take the lowest road in the moral battle to prevail against this underhanded, cowardly enemy that has infiltrated this country and probably sold you coffee this morning

these people are condoning the decapitation of innocent people, kids .....having kids execute people ......and you kinda scared of what a fellow countryman says on the net.......get out of my foxhole boy

This is awesome.

i didnt say it should be disallowed. its clearly in poor taste and does nothing but stir the nest. when you know these people are going to act irrationally, you don't further test the resolve of them. it seems to me that you have christian groups going out of their way to make it appear that all americans follow jesus and want to destroy all islam.

Local police, a SWAT team, FBI and ATF agents were on hand for the event...
How convenient. Sort of like the ear bud wearing Tier-1s wandering around the Boston bombing ground zero prior to the bombs going off. Its amazing how some .govs are complete buffoons and others are majik men. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top