JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
oops, sorry bout the relegious comment, assumed since it ha been brought up it earlier posts in this thread, it was fair game. My Bad, keep my beliefs on that subject to myself, as should everone else I guess.

Bad timing for Ben as headlines focus on Texas attack

Call it a case of awful timing, as Dr. Ben Carson officially declared his candidacy for president as Texas law enforcement authorities and federal agents continue investigating last evening's attack in Garland...
<broken link removed>

If it bleeds, it leads....

oops, sorry bout the relegious comment, assumed since it ha been brought up it earlier posts in this thread, it was fair game. My Bad, keep my beliefs on that subject to myself, as should everone else I guess.
It was like
Isn't the SPLC's condemnation of the American Freedom Initiative as a "hate group", while giving the Islamists a pass more than a mite hypocritical?
Ya think ? SPLC = Democrat

Well at least the defender didn't have to fight his way to his rifle too far. "pop-pop". A handgun taking out two riflemen is to be commended.

Sweet cheek weld.

tstweet3.jpg

Isn't the SPLC's condemnation of the American Freedom Defense Initiative as a "hate group", while giving the Islamists a pass more than a mite hypocritical?

They're all about (you) observing and submitting to the Muslim tenant of no images of the "prophet" and calling those who engage in their 1A free speech rights "hateful", yet they are DEAFENINGLY SILENT about the persecution of Christians, the condemning and killing of homosexuals, and the imposed "burka doctrine" and subjugation and dehumanizing treatment of women.

Not too bad and pretty insightful for a "drone", eh? o_O :rolleyes:

As with me I am not talking religion either but hope all those seeking their virgins get sent to them as easily as those two did.:D

I think the perps were tailed to TX, BTW there was a 3rd POI arrested at the scene, not a PeeP in the briefings or by the media.
Harn said the two suspects, believed to have driven some 1,100 miles from Phoenix to invade the contest at a suburban Dallas venue, shot assault rifles outside, wounding a security guard and hitting at least one police car. Local police, a SWAT team, FBI and ATF agents were on hand for the event, attended by 75 people, which authorities anticipated could anger Muslim hardliners. Authorities in Garland said the men -- wearing body armor -- drove up to the Curtis Culwell Center on Sunday night and began shooting at a security officer with assault rifles.

I think the perps were tailed to TX, BTW there was a 3rd POI arrested at the scene, not a PeeP in the briefings or by the media.
Harn said the two suspects, believed to have driven some 1,100 miles from Phoenix to invade the contest at a suburban Dallas venue, shot assault rifles outside, wounding a security guard and hitting at least one police car. Local police, a SWAT team, FBI and ATF agents were on hand for the event, attended by 75 people, which authorities anticipated could anger Muslim hardliners. Authorities in Garland said the men -- wearing body armor -- drove up to the Curtis Culwell Center on Sunday night and began shooting at a security officer with assault rifles.
Wow.. 75 people. I heard the hard bill for security was $10,000 cash private out of pocket money. That's commitment.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top