JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i dont know what they plan to accomplish by provoking such an attack anyway. i get standing against terrorist actions but this guy was just asking for trouble.

i dont know what they plan to accomplish by provoking such an attack anyway. i get standing against terrorist actions but this guy was just asking for trouble.
Shall I answer first?
Provoking would be setting up a Mohammed Drawing contest in front of a Mosque, bringing disrespect right to their door. If not on Mosque property, that should be protected free speech I would hope. Not nice but certainly no worse than Christians have been disrespected recently and in the past.

This was done I'm assuming to show Islamic Fascists that in this Country, no religion dictates the rules, threat of death or not. It shows we will not give in to Terror and that they need to assimilate to us if they choose to live here. Not the other way around.

I'd like to see more events like this!

I am with you here, a bit of definative baiting, but wow, how stupid were these fish that got killed. Free speech is free speech, hateful or not. All religions are for drones anyway, so plenty more where these idiots came from.

How about massive public naked gay pride parades? Crucifixes in jars of urine, or buried in elephant dung and calling it "art"? Muslim demonstrations demanding we all submit? Burning the U.S. Flag?

Do you feel the same about all that? o_O

This guy was a Woman (Event Producer) and the "Stand with the Prophet" Event at same facility in recent past deserved an alternate type event (You know ,for fairness & choice & all that...;)

texas-podcast.png

Well done Texas

Could someone please post up the "Contest Winner" picture , just caught on Radio that it was by a Woman who painted a "Norman Rockwell" version of Muhammad looking in a Mirror Paining a Self portrait , I love it ...

I am with you here, a bit of definative baiting, but wow, how stupid were these fish that got killed. Free speech is free speech, hateful or not. All religions are for drones anyway, so plenty more where these idiots came from.
All?

So, many of your fellow NWFA members including myself are 'drones'.

Thanks...I had no idea I was that.
UR awesome.

I am with you here, a bit of definative baiting, but wow, All religions are for drones anyway, so plenty more where these idiots came from.

Looks like you are doing some baiting yourself..... however this site allows no comments on religion so you might want to keep that in mind on future post.o_O

Could someone please post up the "Contest Winner" picture , just caught on Radio that it was by a Woman who painted a "Norman Rockwell" version of Muhammad looking in a Mirror Paining a Self portrait , I love it ...

As my mom would say, let's not and say we did.

My reasoning is that this could turn this thread into something other than commenting on news - i.e., a "religious thread" as already pointed out.

That said, the group (the competition group) has a Facebook page, and I don't see a problem with posting a link to the pics, but let's not post them here okay?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top