JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This quick released elevated pistol red dot works perfect up to 50 yards so far. There are times I remove and re-install it, I don't even need to adjust anything.

The the long range scope, I haven't really zeroed it yet. I hope I get the chance soon to do it.

SAM_5713.JPG SAM_5177.JPG

Just buy a real Aimpoint. I will take Swedish meatball over helping fund the Chi-Coms any day.
I ended up with a Tasco Japan PDP1 red dot, and an ADCO Mirage red/green Japan madr 1980s-1990s red dot... both are pretty dang good for the money. However.. I noticed that with the Tasco, I have a more significant astigmatism effect than the Adco, so it looks like either a magnified/1-#x etched reticle optic or a holographic sight might be best other than irons, for me.

I used to think I could get away with going cheap on an optic.

Now I won't go there.

They work "ok" until they don't. Then it's usually you've just thrown your money in the trash trying to "save" money.

Many times a rifle may be more accurate than you think simply because of the optic placed on top.

For a pistol that may be used to defend a life, it's even more important.

I will say I've been extremely impressed with Holosun optics on the pistol side. Holosun used to be absolute junk, however they've come a LONG way in regards to quality and reliability!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top