JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This quick released elevated pistol red dot works perfect up to 50 yards so far. There are times I remove and re-install it, I don't even need to adjust anything.

The the long range scope, I haven't really zeroed it yet. I hope I get the chance soon to do it.

SAM_5713.JPG SAM_5177.JPG

Just buy a real Aimpoint. I will take Swedish meatball over helping fund the Chi-Coms any day.
I ended up with a Tasco Japan PDP1 red dot, and an ADCO Mirage red/green Japan madr 1980s-1990s red dot... both are pretty dang good for the money. However.. I noticed that with the Tasco, I have a more significant astigmatism effect than the Adco, so it looks like either a magnified/1-#x etched reticle optic or a holographic sight might be best other than irons, for me.

I used to think I could get away with going cheap on an optic.

Now I won't go there.

They work "ok" until they don't. Then it's usually you've just thrown your money in the trash trying to "save" money.

Many times a rifle may be more accurate than you think simply because of the optic placed on top.

For a pistol that may be used to defend a life, it's even more important.

I will say I've been extremely impressed with Holosun optics on the pistol side. Holosun used to be absolute junk, however they've come a LONG way in regards to quality and reliability!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top