JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yet more substance free objections. We call those rants where I come from. Try adding some substance or such remarks will be considered as nothing but aimless ranting.

Part of the strategy by the anti-gun left are to sow division, united we stand divided we fall.

I support the NRA and Gun Owners of America (GOA) to help protect our rights. The 2nd Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) with every dollar I can spare, whenever I can.

You?
I've poured over their financial docs and have written substance into other posts. The result? Nothing. Seems there are few people, left or right, that care to adjust any belief in light of new evidence.

So, before I pour over things again to get you your substance, let me first ask: what evidence would it take for you to change your belief to seeing the NRA as corrupt, possibly beyond repair?

I've poured over their financial docs and have written substance into other posts. The result? Nothing. Seems there are few people, left or right, that care to adjust any belief in light of new evidence.

So, before I pour over things again to get you your substance, let me first ask: what evidence would it take for you to change your belief to seeing the NRA as corrupt, possibly beyond repair?

I can't speak for him, but I have no requirement that the NRA be perfect. As gun owners, I will generalize that most are of the highest moral caliber. That's our downfall. Nature is cruel. We need to be cruel too.

Iwhat evidence would it take for you to change your belief to seeing the NRA as corrupt, possibly beyond repair?

Wayne LaPierre and whatever minions he has may be corrupt. They can go, I have no problem with that and don't see how he can stay at this point. Don't see the NRA as an organization as corrupt. People are free to provide substance of credible crimes or substantive violations, or not. When you comment on a forum, people often comment back, that's how it works generally.

nk02442- I don't have the depth of knowledge and experience on this issue as many of you all do, but I will say that the condescending tone of nearly everything that you post has made me decide to add you to my ignore list. I can do without that.

hell, even OLIVER EFFING NORTH dimed the NRA out shortly after he was named president once he observed their shenanigans. It HAS to be bad if the guy that smuggled guns to Nicaragua via IRAN felt it was bad enough to say 'nope'

Seems IMHO to mirror national politics in many ways. Even though the face-value agenda is for the greater good, abrasive verbiage by the guy in charge will always serve as a lightning rod to attract hateful, over the top retaliation by the antis.

NRA has been nothing but controlled opposition for democrat anti gunners for decades. The president, is a former democrat lobbyist who helps the NRA steal tens of millions a year to personally enrich themselves and their buddies while doing no actual gun work.

NRA needs to die, and another organization needs to take over. Its nothing but a money laundering racket at the point used to dupe dumb ignorant people into giving their money away thinking its gong towards something good.

NRA routiney ignores or throws token support to real 2A cases. Its always some small org or law firm that does the heavy pushing for 2A freedoms and they don't have a fraction of the resources the NRA does. If the NRA actually cared about the 2A, we would have a much different landscape today,
This dumb ignorant life member does not agree with you.

This dumb ignorant life member does not agree with you.
Well atleast you are not alone. Plenty of people with their head in the sand will keep feeding the beast that is actually doing more harm to your gun rights than good.

And they will voice their ignorant opinions as if they actually had any idea what was really going on, increasing the noise to signal ratio, helping to prevent real progress and advancement of our rights.

Thank you for your service.

Wayne LaPierre and whatever minions he has may be corrupt. They can go, I have no problem with that and don't see how he can stay at this point. Don't see the NRA as an organization as corrupt. People are free to provide substance of credible crimes or substantive violations, or not. When you comment on a forum, people often comment back, that's how it works generally.

So when the entire leadship team who controls every facet of the organization has been able repel every attempt at ending that corruption, who also happen to be the same people on the nomination commitee (who appoints the BOD members) and are also the same people on the commitees ordered to investigate any wrong doing what would you call it?

When the corrupt leadership has 100% control over the organization and has raped and pillaged for 40 years while doing little actual 2A work to protect or advance our rights. Oh they talk a good game but actual results are always short.

The People's Liberation Army of China is not a corrupt organization. Just all the civilian/party leadership and military officers who control it for their own personnel gains. Give the PLA a break..............

So when the entire leadship team who controls every facet of the organization has been able repel every attempt at ending that corruption, who also happen to be the same people on the nomination commitee (who appoints the BOD members) and are also the same people on the commitees ordered to investigate any wrong doing what would you call it?

When the corrupt leadership has 100% control over the organization and has raped and pillaged for 40 years while doing little actual 2A work to protect or advance our rights. Oh they talk a good game but actual results are always short.

The People's Liberation Army of China is not a corrupt organization. Just all the civilian/party leadership and military officers who control it for their own personnel gains. Give the PLA a break..............

Again, name a relevant alternative.

Is the NRA toast?

Doesn't matter really. Our gun rights will soon be toast, thanks to moron gun owners who bad-mouth the NRA and bad-mouth our pro-2A President in the White House, etc. Because of this demonstrated collective stupidity by self pro-claimed 2A supporters, we really don't deserve to have gun rights. Sad times now, worse coming.

@nk02442 most people learn when to quit. Clearly others don't.

I could care less about where Wayne vacations or what suits he wears. So long as the organization is filling a role, I'm sending them money. My guess is yours goes to the other team.

@nk02442 most people learn when to quit. Clearly others don't.

I could care less about where Wayne vacations or what suits he wears. So long as the organization is filling a role, I'm sending them money. My guess is yours goes to the other team.
You haven't even addressed any of the issues. Most reading this know I am right. The evidence is indisputable. Yet people like you with your head in the sand pretending the world is all rainbows and unicorns keep on keeping on. Ignorance is bliss.

The only role this organization fullfills is taking money from poor ignorant gun supporters giving it to Democrats and swamp creatures who instead of using it to defend their rights, use it for personal enrichment. Wayne needs a new Private Jet so he can Fly to loundon and buy more suits you paid for. Keep sending him money.

And when you have bled on the battlefield for this country, defending these rights, you can talk about who I vote or don't vote for. What have YOU done for this country?

OFFS
Enough already....
Some folks you just can't reach...So there ain't no damn use in trying.
This is the case with much of this thread.

Back and forth squabbling solves nothing....and only serves to make for a bigger divide.
The need to be "right" or have the last word ...does not help in having a conversation.
Andy

OFFS
Enough already....
Some folks you just can't reach...So there ain't no damn use in trying.
This is the case with much of this thread.

Back and forth squabbling solves nothing....and only serves to make for a bigger divide.
The need to be "right" or have the last word ...does not help in having a conversation.
Andy

Last word!!

There, I got it. Next!!
:p

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR