JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I realize this may be off topic, but do tell?! I don't listen to Lars regularly, but I've never heard him advocate for that, what's the scoop? :huh:

I talk with him often. He owns AR's likes them and thinks everyone should own them.

Last Edited:
I talk with him often. He owns AR's likes them and thinks everyone should own them.

Yeah Lars is super pro-gun. He has spoken at several rallies in Salem, does broadcasts from NW Armory, and several gunshows/ expos (SHOT, NW Hunters). Maybe you caught him in a moment of satire about banning "assault rifles?" First, he knows that "assault rifle" is not what is widely available and commonly corrects people about it's use. Second, he owns several ARs and consistently advocates for all citizens to own one who feel comfortable with it.

Last Edited:
Maybe you caught him in a moment of satire about banning "assault rifles?"

Well if that's what it was, then he definitely needs to make damn sure everyone listening to him knows it's "satire." I've never listened to him since.

Nor would I anyway... talk radio ain't my cup of tea. But that's all I've ever had against the man that I could call out specifically.

Last Edited:
A quote that I have posted in a few areas...

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes."

Larry Good (Owner of SW WA Surplus) is a friend of mine and I have never known him to lack any integrity. I.E. If he posts something that says Gary Whin sent this to him then I'll back that statement with my own reputation. (For whatever that is worth)

Well with some of the prices in the classifieds i've felt like its anti gun!
Lol
Wow that's interesting. It's sad people like this use misinformation to cause problems for other honest people.

I met you once Joe and couldn't have been more impressed with you and how you run this site.

I greatly Thank you for doing it and bringing those of us with the respect and passion for firearms and shooting sports together.

Well with some of the prices in the classifieds i've felt like its anti gun!
Lol
Wow that's interesting. It's sad people like this use misinformation to cause problems for other honest people.

I met you once Joe and couldn't have been more impressed with you and how you run this site.

I greatly Thank you for doing it and bringing those of us with the respect and passion for firearms and shooting sports together.

I agree about the prices however each person is also free to try to get the highest value out of their assets as well. That my friend, is called capitalism. (In these cases we vote with out pocketbook and simply refuse to pay prices that are too high)

I've read what Gary has read but for now not going to post on it

I will say that in spite of Lars Larsens illogic in a few areas he really does seem pro 2nd and BORs

Last Edited:
I believe protecting the 2nd Amendment is the most important issue we face today. I'm willing to hit the streets in its defense. But I also think that the DoD wastes $2 for every $1 "wasted" on social programs. Does that make me a liberal? I have a disabled adult daughter who survives on what little she gets from SS, along with donations from me. I think it's disgusting that a person who pays $50K for a solid marble bathtub complains that she gets a whopping $300 a month. Does that make me a liberal, and not eligible to join WCFA's "elite" group of "intellectuals"? I don't think the government should be in the business of marrying anyone. Marriage is something between two people and God. The government shouldn't come into it, except to enforce property rights and child custody. I like Playboy Penguin, and would love to discuss a lot of issues with him, but I'm not gay myself. You tell me, am I a Liberal, a Conservative, or a Libertarian? Well, I'll tell you something, WCFA. You and your little group of Conservative purists, and what you think about me or anything else doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is preserving a good image of gun owners. Showing that we are mainstream, every day individuals, not mindless sock puppets for talk radio. If it's just the people of WCFA who are going to be allowed to carry the banner, then we've lost already. There's nothing a couple hundred angry illiterates are going to accomplish, other than to make the rest of us look like idiots. Have a nice day.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads