JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else getting these? By now most of you should know voting isn't how laws get passed. Is this what's coming next? A new AWB?? Complete with a 'Sign Now' link... We're seeing these ads so we'll accept them in the future.

More of the "it's for the children" bs... Gun Free Zones only help shooters to kill more people. Shoot back!! Criminals will ALWAYS have access to guns... The only way to combat it is to shoot the shooter... More bans will only help the criminals.

Stop Now Ad.jpg

Anyone else getting these? By now most of you should know voting isn't how laws get passed. Is this what's coming next? A new AWB?? Complete with a 'Sign Now' link... We're seeing these ads so we'll accept them in the future.

More of the "it's for the children" bs... Gun Free Zones only help shooters to kill more people. Shoot back!! Criminals will ALWAYS have access to guns... The only way to combat it is to shoot the shooter... More bans will only help the criminals.

View attachment 1753726
Have not seen seen any but being owned by google does not surprise me.

I noticed this. They appear on WWII historical documentaries and shows about the current attack on Israel, which is unlikely to be their target audience, so this seems to be a broad scattershot buy. I don't listen long enough to see who the money is suppose to go to. I suspect it is the "usual suspects" gun-grabbers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top