JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was in Sportsman's Warehouse in PDX last weekend - the ammo shelves were as clean as a Volunteer's target.

Walmart in Eugene had only dust on THEIR ammo shelves. I didn't bother with Mazama 'cause they treated me like sh1t last time I was in there.

tac

I still think there is a glimmer of light ahead. Stopped by the Bi-Marts in Sunnyside and downtown Yakima on Saturday, and the downtown Yakima had American Eagle AR 223 55 gr FMJ for $8.99 per box of 20. Cheapest I have seen it in a while. They only had 5 boxes on the shelf, and I only took 2 of them. They also had some Remington UMC .357 Magnum 125 gr JSP ammo for $26.49 for a box of 50 so I grabbed one of those, too. They had a pound of H-414 for $20.95, also some H-4895, some Varget, some H-1000, Retumbo and H-4831. If I recall, they were all priced around $23 or so.

Just a quick shout out to thank the posters who have shared their Bi-Mart success stories. Although there aren't any within 30 miles of where I live, I decided a month ago to make a little detour after a sage rat safari and sign up at the Bi-Mart in Sunnyside. They actually had some powder in stock and I picked up a box of Hornady 158 gr XTP's for my .357 loading. Well today, I drove the 37 miles down to Hermiston to check out the Bi-Mart there, and they actually had .22 lr ammo in stock! They had just received a shipment of a case of 4 Remington "Bucket of Bullets" (1400 rounds) as well as a case of Remington Thunderbolts. Now ableammo.com lists the Thunderbolt in stock for a bargain price of $15.95 per box of 50, while the Bucket of Bullets is OOS at a mere $399.95. I scored one (limit of 1 box or brick of rimfire per customer per day) of the Bucket of Bullets for the regular Bi-Mart price of $54.97 with the added bonus of no sales tax in Oregon and no exaggerated shipping costs. Oh and the price of the brick of Thunderbolts? $19.00. I am a Bi-Mart believer. It is about time all this clean living paid off! They didn't have a lot of powder in stock but they did have some CCI primers for $3.69 and $3.99 per hundred. Limit 300 per customer per day. Sorry if I made you jealous. When I left, they still had 9 bricks of Thunderbolt on the shelf and 1 Bucket of Bullets.

I was able to find 2lbs of Varget this week at BI-Mart only $23.49ea.
Last week it was 2lbs of BL-C(2) for only $20.49ea

I think BI-Mart has been great, I just wish they would put what they have out on the rack instead of playing the random stocking game.
I'll stop by on my lunch hour and they will tell me, "No, didn't get anything on the truck this morning!"
Then the wife comes home after work with, "Did you see BI-Mart had 22LR, when I stopped just now?"

The local Ranch and Home store in Kennewick had a surprising amount of powder in stock when I visited today. Reloder 10x, Reloder 15, 19 and I think 33, H414, Titegroup, Alliant 2000-MR, 4000-MR, W-296, and others. Prices ranged from $19 to $30 depending on which one. And, no limit on powder purchases. A good sign for the future, I would say.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top