JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have recently found CCI 400 and 450 online at Bass Pro / Cabelas. Each order is limited to 1000 primers for $90, but you can place multiple orders if desired. I then had them shipped to my nearest Bass Pro / Cabelas store and I picked them up at will-call, hence avoiding hazardous materials shipping fees.
Cabelas won't do store pickup for those in Oregon.

I have recently found CCI 400 and 450 online at Bass Pro / Cabelas. Each order is limited to 1000 primers for $90, but you can place multiple orders if desired. I then had them shipped to my nearest Bass Pro / Cabelas store and I picked them up at will-call, hence avoiding hazardous materials shipping fees.
As a reloader, I used to load for 9mm, but the cost of components makes it easier to just buy factory ammo. This week alone I bought two cases of 9mm for $260 & $285 respectfully.

They are both out of CCI400. :( Debating if willing to spend the additional $60 on BR4s.

All the google images shown don't even show the building since it was built this year. You're just looking at an empty lot. That really doesn't tell us much though. I've made big powder orders out of residential addresses. Maybe they just relocated.

Website went up in July. I found one exact clone of that website under a different name that went up in August. The websites say they're one of the first online retailers for reloading supplies and have been in business since 2005. Yeah, no. Not a chance. If you've looked for reloading supplies in the last 15 years at least one of us would have heard of them...in the past 15 years.

There's more out there and it's all looking bad. I wonder if the ATF would be interested in somebody marketing explosive material with the intent to defraud.

Last Edited:
MidwayUSA.com has winchester small rifle primers for $99 per 1000

Look into shootingbot.com and telegram app for getting quick notifications...

Two signs of a scam, for me. when they accept crypto and, when you can order 100,000 dollars of it. Lol. Oh, and they have everything in stock.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top