JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone heard of or used this company? They have a minimum buy of $110 or there-about. The payment equates to .04¢ per primer for CCI 500 SPP.
I'm uncomfortable buying like this but the price can't be beat. I just don't care to be the 'trial' candidate.

Dan

1698403871961.png

Yah, no credit cards = scam IMO.

$60-70 per brick seems about the least expensive for small rifle & pistol ATM, from reputable businesses. Then ad hazmat & shipping.

Most places are $80+/brick and higher.

American reloading had the least expensive at ~$310 per case of 5000 (shipping/hazmat included). However they're all gone now.

Edit: small pistol at American Reloading back in stock: $310/5000 shipped.

No small rifle in stock...

Edit 2: The ones above may be the least expensive online currently, if one has a need. To go less expensive, you'd have to find a local store with them at $60. Might be possible. Might not.

Last Edited:
Anyone heard of or used this company? They have a minimum buy of $110 or there-about. The payment equates to .04¢ per primer for CCI 500 SPP.
I'm uncomfortable buying like this but the price can't be beat. I just don't care to be the 'trial' candidate.

Dan

View attachment 1749414
I couldn't help but keep hearing the Hindi and Chinglish accent (playing in my head) as I was reading the payment instructions…..

:rolleyes:

No CC = No. Not ever.

Also: "smokeless reloading powders and black reloading powders for gun": Bad English and poor understanding of firearm terms = No. "It's" where it should be "its" is a common American mistake. Clumsy sentences clearly written by an ESL person are a huge red flag.

In summary, NO.

Another red flag is "minimum order"
They don't want to monkey around with any small orders !
In this way, they can force a "nibbler" to take a big bite.

*nibbler
Someone who can't read the red flags and wants to place a small order to check legitimacy of the website.

Please, when contemplating sending money to these people that you are already 99% certain are scammers just send half that money to me. I will assure you that you will not receive the products you want from me however you will have lost only half the money and will have allowed my wife and myself to have a rare evening out. :) Win, win...

Please, when contemplating sending money to these people that you are already 99% certain are scammers just send half that money to me. I will assure you that you will not receive the products you want from me however you will have lost only half the money and will have allowed my wife and myself to have a rare evening out. :) Win, win...
I can vouch for the legitimacy of @edzz's services. I was going to buy a case of AP 22LR ammo from SuperAwesomeAndCheapAmmoTactical.com for $400, but I sent him $200 instead and still received absolutely nothing. 10/10, would throw money away again.

Last Edited:
That's hilarious....I loved it.

Dan

Cut out the middleman, genius!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top