JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Okay, the times four part is one of those, "too good to be true" things. Nobody online is gonna sell you four bricks of 1000 primers for that total.

I couldn't help but keep hearing the Hindi and Chinglish accent (playing in my head) as I was reading the payment instructions…..

:rolleyes:
B_7MaqxUMAAgHSI.jpg

My thought on why the credit card thing is such an obvious scam trigger. How many legit business do you know that don't take cards? None. So here's my story, I'm an ammo manufacturer and I wasn't going to take cards. Cash only. At my first gunshow I made 12 sales and had four others ask if I took cards so I said no and pointed out the ATM. All four walked right past the machine and out the door. So by not taking cards I lost 25% of my sales. No real business wants to do that.

My thought on why the credit card thing is such an obvious scam trigger. How many legit business do you know that don't take cards? None. So here's my story, I'm an ammo manufacturer and I wasn't going to take cards. Cash only. At my first gunshow I made 12 sales and had four others ask if I took cards so I said no and pointed out the ATM. All four walked right past the machine and out the door. So by not taking cards I lost 25% of my sales. No real business wants to do that.
Also it's hard for scammers to get and maintain credit card processing, because they don't have a real business and don't want to use their real names.

Yeah, pretty much. Gun shows used to be a bastion of cash only sales. Such as gun shows are today in their diminished state, most small table holders are still cash only. But sellers of any size or frequency commonly take CC. It continues to amaze me how small and portable CC devices have become.

Re. online sales, using Gunbroker as an example, my observation is most sellers have gone to CC now. Gunbroker makes various "payment gateways" available that sellers can use to accept CC payments from buyers. When I look at stuff on GB, I look at the payment options. If CC isn't offered, I quit looking at that listing. I used to be a cash only guy (both as a buyer and seller) but the protection offered by CC transactions I find vital to online business.

Also it's hard for scammers to get and maintain credit card processing, because they don't have a real business and don't want to use their real names.
I would say it's impossible for these scammers to make their schemes work long term using credit cards.
Yes, credit card companies can get burned, but the credit card users are protected.
If you're not using a credit card for online purchasing, you are taking unnecessary risks.

Too many red flags for me, the biggest one being they don't take credit cards.
Look here first: www.stopgunscams.com/

Hints: The NAME! Fake constructed name. Examples: XXXgunstore, xxxammostore, xxxprimerstore etc, are all fake. They know what shooters want and design a scam website to cater to it. Look at the copyright date on the website: 2023? SCAM!
In stock. Good price. No cards. Email only. Zelle, Western Union or crypto only: FAKE!!!
If they even give a street address, do a Google street view of it. Beware that thieves use the names and addresses of real gun shops. Sometimes they rename the shop to their domain name so you do not search out the real shop. So, if you see "Gun store" on the street view, it means nothing.

If you have never heard of them, if they do not have a presence in magazines, the web and on YouTube: thieves.

Bottom line: THERE ARE NO GOOD DEALS.

Anyone heard of or used this company? They have a minimum buy of $110 or there-about. The payment equates to .04¢ per primer for CCI 500 SPP.
I'm uncomfortable buying like this but the price can't be beat. I just don't care to be the 'trial' candidate.

Dan

View attachment 1749414
Anything telling you to pay in Zelle or bitcoin is a scam, you have NO RECOURSE on those payment methods. the other indicator that it is a scam is the chat window because Haji or the nigerian running this scam wants to walk you through paying him so he can take your money faster. Last and biggest red flag I was able to put 1,000 quantity of any product they had on the site into my cart and be able to start the checkout process. NOBODY had 1,000 units of anything in their store these days let alone 1,000 Benelli's worth over $2,2000,000 nor at their distributors. Plus the layout of the site was complete crap done by someone who didn't even know how to sort the products out clearly a fraudulent site. Come on man, maybe someone has a unicorn or two in their store ok fine, but not 1,000 of them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top