JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been wanting to purchase a CZ Scorpion Evo for some time. I do not own one at the moment. When the 2016 models roll around, I intend to purchase a pistol version and Form 1 it into an SBR with the US made CZ stock and 922(r) compliant parts. That is unless they start to sell the SBR outright. CZ's 922(r) compliant kit that contains the US stock and parts has been hard to get, as it is always "out of stock".

This leads me to my question...

Keeping in mind that I don't have the firearm. Once I do purchase one, would it be legal for me to possess the parts that will ultimately make the pistol an SBR before the Form 1 comes back? I just want to do everything legal and by the book.

Also, how does "engraving" play into the Form 1 for this particular firearm?

Last Edited:
That's in the "Constructive Possession" area man, and I would be very careful. That being said, don't mount it, don't use it, until you get your paperwork approved and no one will be the wiser.

What if the FFL where I eventually end up buying the firearm is willing to hold it until the Form 1 clears? Would it then be OK to have the compliance kit in my possession while the FFL held the firearm?

Correct me if I am wrong, but it's not illegal to own the stock and 922(r) compliance kit by itself, right?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads