JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It will. And I'm ambidextrous when it comes to trigger training. Both trigger fingers are adverse to going inside the guard unless it's time to pull the trigger.

Edit: They will have safeties too.

Last Edited:
Just so ya'll know my computer froze and had to be rebooted after my last post. And it took forever to restart. I'm sure I got lots of new spyware. But they can't track Hillary.

Look, FEDS, despite being legal it isn't worth the trouble. It's legal but I've already rethought it. It's just an idea. F-ing nevermind for gods sake. And track me if u want, I bore myself.

Last Edited:
Schedule yourself and knock on any of my doors no matter the hour and after the dogs are finished barking you're welcome to sit down and we can discuss ANYTHING.

Until that tme I would appreciate some respect. TY

So things seemed fine here...

Of course.;)

Edited to add: 26" with the stock extended. The collapsible stock that I have in mind, is interesting.

Then this next one gets confusing...
Ya know feds I've already reconsidered the idea. It was just an idea. I'm done here

Now I'm wondering if you smoked pot or started drinking...
Just so ya'll know my computer froze and had to be rebooted after my last post. And it took forever to restart. I'm sure I got lots of new spyware. But they can't track Hillary.

Look, FEDS, despite being legal it isn't worth the trouble. It's legal but I've already rethought it. It's just an idea. F-ing nevermind for gods sake. And track me if u want, I bore myself.

Hey, your welcome for the input - sorry if it wasn't what you want or wasn't relevant; you didn't give us much to work with in your vague message, but your welcome for tossing it out there.
Not relevant.

Now I'm wondering if it some kind of pills because your flat out parinoid, crazy and insane; unless I missed where you've been disrespected...?
Schedule yourself and knock on any of my doors no matter the hour and after the dogs are finished barking you're welcome to sit down and we can discuss ANYTHING.

Until that tme I would appreciate some respect. TY

I only wish that I could get paid to watch people whose interests are big bouncing natural boobs, news, shooting and cars. And I wouldn't pay much attention to the news, shooting or cars. Heck it's a government job why would they?

Doing frozen fireballs with a saison chasers with the wife
and thinking this was going south.
After a couple minutes of fire for effect, I now completely understand.
I'm probably at the head of the list, Salute.

Steve

Salute.

Didn't intend that things would go south like they did. It just did.

Guess I'll never know if the timing was convenient or random.

Worse case, hey enjoy the bouncing boobage.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top