JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The sheer volume of firearms sold during the past administration has had to have some impact on used prices. I don't recall a time when plastic handguns and ARs were so inexpensive. Other firearm niches seem to be less impacted, though it varies. (And of course transferable machine-gun prices only head in one direction: up.)

I was surprised to discover recently that the early Colt AR15 types have been rediscovered. SP1's. When AR's first came out, they had a carry handle on the top. Then came the flat-top with universal rail so owners could add every doo-dad under the sun to their rifle. Then new rifles with a handle on top became hard to find. But now the handle may be back in style. Maybe someday I can break even on my Armalite AR10 with the handle on top (that I paid a lot of money for) .

Another gun that seems to be holding its own in price. The Remington Nylon 66 semi-auto .22 rifle. Who knew, they made over a million of these, nothing rare. But interest seems to have picked up in them along with prices.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews