JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nikolas Cruz deluged in jail with fan mail - CNN

It looks like Nicholas Cruz got his wish and now is a superstar.. He is getting fan mail from all over the world and seems to be a big hit from the girls.

Sadly, the fascists in our government know exactly what we know, but are jumping on this as an opportunity to strip away law-abiding citizens of their freedoms and liberties. However, despite the agenda of the crooked politicians, they will ban every legal gun from every legal gun owner, but this bloodshed and carnage will increase, not decrease. Where there is a desire to destroy, there is a way and that is sad. What is even more sad, is that we punish millions of law abiding gun owners who could use these weapons to defend themselves from these madmen. As well, nobody wants to address the issue of mental health, especially in regards to the toxicity of social media on the brains of younger people.

The girls thing is sadly not "new". Manson has a large following also as did the rest of the scum locked up with him. One of them has been married at least once and I am pretty sure I read he had a kid with one wife. From the visits the prison allowed him with her. Great since we are probably supporting both the mother and kid now. There has always seemed to be some freaky people who wanted to champion these wastes of air.
As for why it's happening anyone my age knows full well it's not guns. When I was in school it was very common for us to have guns at school if we had a car. Would show off the latest ones we bought, then go shooting or hunting after school. No one ever shot anyone with one. One year the Principal brought in his Deer rifle to loan to a student who got a tag and did not have his own gun. He handed it to the kid at school. Can you imagine what would happen if he did that now? SWAT would be called, both student and Principal would be arrested, and Principal would have his teaching credentials yanked.

I know, lets start a movement to require background checks and permits to use social media. Fingerprints and id at the sheriff's office to use a computer or smartphone?
After all...Nobody needs more than one account or that many "friends".:eek:

I can just imagine the shouts of "save the first", "pry my keyboard' and "tyranny" coming from the anti-gun crowd.
Time for a little, "Sauce for the goose...."? ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top