JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can build any serial no# parts with out a no# that you want for your self and you can later sell them to any one.

Just to alleviate any qualms, I am able to sell individual serial numbers to anyone building an AK. The serial number can be of any length and start with either a numeral or a letter and can be composed of numerals and or letters. The custom serial number will be delivered to you in a personal email to an account of your choosing.

The Custom Serial Number generated specifically for YOU does not have to be registered and for privacy considerations, that serial number will not be saved in our records.

The best part about my Custom Serial Numbers (r) is that you will be able to use it on all the parts you want that match that receiver. So you could serialize your sling, magazines, scope mount and scope. EVEN YOUR MAGAZINE POUCHES! Once you buy your Custom Serial Number (tm)(r) you will be able to use it on ANYTHING you want.

For an additional fee. I can provide sequential numbered Custom Serial Numbers (tm)(r)(c) to you for multiple receivers.

For an additional fee I can make theses serial numbers untracable in the event your CUSTOM Serial Numbered (tm)(r)(c)(sm) is lost or stolen.

Prices starting at $20 for your very own CUSTOM SERIAL NUMBER (tm)(r)(c)(sm)

Just to alleviate any qualms, I am able to sell individual serial numbers to anyone building an AK. The serial number can be of any length and start with either a numeral or a letter and can be composed of numerals and or letters. The custom serial number will be delivered to you in a personal email to an account of your choosing.

The Custom Serial Number generated specifically for YOU does not have to be registered and for privacy considerations, that serial number will not be saved in our records.

The best part about my Custom Serial Numbers (r) is that you will be able to use it on all the parts you want that match that receiver. So you could serialize your sling, magazines, scope mount and scope. EVEN YOUR MAGAZINE POUCHES! Once you buy your Custom Serial Number (tm)(r) you will be able to use it on ANYTHING you want.

For an additional fee. I can provide sequential numbered Custom Serial Numbers (tm)(r)(c) to you for multiple receivers.

For an additional fee I can make theses serial numbers untracable in the event your CUSTOM Serial Numbered (tm)(r)(c)(sm) is lost or stolen.

Prices starting at $20 for your very own CUSTOM SERIAL NUMBER (tm)(r)(c)(sm)

You should advertise on AR15.com You could get rich!:D

Oh hey just noticed this thread. I've built a few ak47 variants. Currently building a 1966 radom polish.

I have a 20 ton press, rivet press jig, dimpler and long rivet tools. Barrel press jig. Drill press. Basically everything you need to build an AK. I'd be happy to share knowledge, tools or join the next build to help others.

Hey. I had hoped to get to the show last month to visit w/ orig poster.... I'm thinking it was pilot from Vancouver, can't remember for sure now. Anyway I'd really be interested in getting with like minds on a build. I'm a newbie. Any suggestions??

Oh hey just noticed this thread. I've built a few ak47 variants. Currently building a 1966 radom polish.

I have a 20 ton press, rivet press jig, dimpler and long rivet tools. Barrel press jig. Drill press. Basically everything you need to build an AK. I'd be happy to share knowledge, tools or join the next build to help others.
Hey. I had hoped to get to the show last month to visit w/ orig poster.... I'm thinking it was pilot from Vancouver, can't remember for sure now. Anyway I'd really be interested in getting with like minds on a build. I'm a newbie. Any suggestions??

Want to Build Somthing This Weekend?

Tomorrow and Sunday 9am the Clark County Gun Show! See Events For Details

My Press & Tooling is at the show and is Renting with a written Rental Agreement!

Anyone that's a member here that wants to stamp a flat or two with my busy winter schedule this Show is the time to do it! It is a small show but worth going to. You must be a member here for this offer I will check.

You can Buy a flat or bring your own AK-Builder flat and bend it and I will waive the tooling maintenance Fee of 1 flat that Covers gun show Admission! + I Will Donate $5.00 per flat stamped to NWFA to support the site.

See events for $2.00 off Admission.

Limit 1 $10.00 fee waived per member on 1mm flats and 50% off 1.5mm/Mac90 Flats!

Tooling Rental is $50.00 at the Show + Maintenance Fee of $10 per 1mm flat and $20 per 1.5MM/Mac90 flat

Or

You can Buy the tools $170 for 1mm punch set. Add $65.00 for 1.5mm or Mac90 and go home use your own press to stamp as many as you want.

Flats In Stock. Price Ranges Form $25-$42.50
AK47 Fixed Stock 7.62 Receiver Flat
AK47 Fixed Stock 7.62 Receiver Flat With Trunnion Holes
AK47 1.5mm Extreme Duty Receiver Flat (No Step)
Khyber Pass Flat 7.62 Flat
AK74 5.45x39 Fixed Stock Receiver Flat
Polish Underfolder Receiver Flat
Polish Tantal Flat
Yugo M70 1.5mm Yugo Fixed Stock Receiver Flat
Yugo M72 1.5mm RPK Receiver Flat
Yugo M70 1.5mm Yugo Underfolder Receiver Flat
Yugo M85/M95 1.5mm Yugo Underfolder Flat
Yugo M92 Underfolder Flat
Hungarian AMD 65 Receiver Receiver Flat
Hungarian AMMS Receiver Flat
Bulgarian Sidefolder AK74SU 5.45 Receiver Flat
Bulgarian 74 5.45 RPK Receiver Flat 1.5mm
Romanian 7.62 RPK Receiver Flat 1.5mm

Last Edited:

My Press & Tooling is at the show and is Renting with a written Rental Agreement!

Anyone that's a member here that wants to stamp a flat or two with my busy winter schedule this Show is the time to do it! It is a small show but worth going to. You must be a member here for this offer I will check.

You can Buy a flat or bring your own AK-Builder flat and bend it and I will waive the tooling maintenance Fee of 1 flat that Covers gun show Admission! + I Will Donate $5.00 per flat stamped to NWFA to support the site.

Limit 1 $10.00 fee waived per member on 1mm flats and 50% off 1.5mm/Mac90 Flats!

Tooling Rental is $50.00 at the Show + Maintenance Fee of $10 per 1mm flat and $20 per 1.5MM/Mac90 flat

Or

You can Buy the tools $170 for 1mm punch set. Add $65.00 for 1.5mm or Mac90 and go home use your own press to stamp as many as you want.

Polish Tantal Flat

Parts Kits In Stock!

Another option would be to just buy the already bent 80% polish receivers from ak-builder [1] and buy the drill jig [2]
Both would still require spot weld the lower rails and as far as I know, heat treating.

Much cheaper route than bending the flats IMO.

Also, you can buy really nice polish kits right now on midway for $350. [3]

1: http://ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30336
2: <broken link removed>
3: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/79...-akm-47-parts-kit-with-accessory-kit-762x39mm

Wobski,

The Blanks are ok but the top rails also need trimmed and if building an underfolder or side folder etc can be a PITA vs. A flat build the top rails are CNC machined. The undefolder and side folder rear trunnion etc are pre punched to spec.

I have blank drilling fixtures you linked to at the gun show.

The Polish kits you linked to at Midway still require a barrel, populating, head spacing & pinning the barrel and the barrel components.

According to post #152, you think it is too expensive but yet you want to help somebody? Why do you have a press when you prefer a pre-bent one? Thanx for trying to derail ContractPilots post. Pressing a flat is probably the easiest part of the build.

Oh I'm sorry I'm not trying to derails someone's post. I'm simply providing other options that in my opinion are more reasonable. Which if you think about it is helping people. I have a press because you need one for assembling the rest of the rifle. Rivets, and barrel population.

Wobski,

The Blanks are ok but the top rails also need trimmed and if building an underfolder or side folder etc can be a PITA vs. A flat build the top rails are CNC machined. The undefolder and side folder rear trunnion etc are pre punched to spec.

I have blank drilling fixtures you linked to at the gun show.

The Polish kits you linked to at Midway still require a barrel, populating, head spacing & pinning the barrel and the barrel components.

I wasn't trying to say your kits are bad or be negative to your post at all. The top rails are already trimmed on the bent polish 80%. If you're building an underfolder, perhaps in that case you would go with a flat. I'm not saying pre bent is the best for every application, just seems like a great alternative. What is the total cost to bend up one of your flats for a fixed stock?

Definitely interested in this.

Or

Polish Tantal Flat
I'll be honest. I don't have an AK but I'd love to have on or an AR..... however, with that said, I don't have a clue how to build one & I don't understand a lot of the tech jargon you guys spit out here. I'm a "new newbie"! LOLOLOL. I want to know what I'd need to do & how much $ am I looking at?! I don't want to buy one that I might have confiscated either. What do I do? I spaced this weekends Portland show. I didn't know about it till now. Another miss my bad. I just need some mentoring..... Step by step! Any help greatly appreciated; Steven

I'll be honest. I don't have an AK but I'd love to have on or an AR..... however, with that said, I don't have a clue how to build one & I don't understand a lot of the tech jargon you guys spit out here. I'm a "new newbie"! LOLOLOL. I want to know what I'd need to do & how much $ am I looking at?! I don't want to buy one that I might have confiscated either. What do I do? I spaced this weekends Portland show. I didn't know about it till now. Another miss my bad. I just need some mentoring..... Step by step! Any help greatly appreciated; Steven

I recommend picking a platform. AK or AR and watching some youtube videos about the build process. I found the jargon easier to understand with illustration the videos provide. This is at least how I started a couple years ago, also as a complete newbie.

Depending on what you choose, you can expect to pay anywhere from $500 - $1000 Or higher, depending on the route you obtain parts and the quality of what you've selected.

If you are seeking to build an unregistered firearm, you can start with 80% complete receivers in either platform. However this route is a bit more costly because of the tools, time, and experience needed than just buying an already 100% complete receiver.

For example: To build an AR, you can expect to pay around $100 for the lower receiver whether you make it yourself or get it through and FFL (with transfer fee) Then you would need a lower parts kit, and a complete upper for example (or you could make your own entirely) This could be $500-$600. I recommend checking out http://palmettostatearmory.com/ for arguably some of the cheapest while still quality parts around for the AR platform.

Okay. I'll check that link out. I appreciate your help. I am more interested now to build one so its not registered for obvious reasons. I'll check out you tube too. I was hoping I might find someone in my area or close, that could meet up with me and help with the shopping list and how-to instructions..... Maybe I still will. Obviously for a fee to help with the build if that's even possible. Thanks for the info.

By The Way. Have you heard of classic firearms? I believe they're in South Carolina. They send me specials all the time for kits Ammo gun sales etc. including receivers too. I think I'm most interested in the AR-15 to start with. Just depends on cost etc.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top