JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what does all that legal nonsense say?

SEC. 3. Restrictions on assault weapons and large capacity ammunition feeding devices.

(a) In general.—Section 922 of title 18, United States Code, is amended—

(1) by inserting after subsection (u) the following:

"(v)(1) It shall be unlawful for a person to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, a semiautomatic assault weapon.

I read a bunch of the individual words, but I am still unclear about what it means all put together.

I see most anything fun is banned, but existing mags and rifles are grandfathered. However there seems to be added regulations about transferring grandfathered stuff?

I think its strange they list "unbanned" things that are clearly unrelated. Is that what they hope to do, limit what we are able to own to a short list of unprohibited items?

same here, I just skimmed the article as I'm waiting for family to gather round for Christmas morning. At quick glance it seemed a repeat of the AWB but more specific and basically full prohibition of any "assault" type weapons moving forward.
I havent read about this in the news, yet, but I know the prez is always talking AWB lately it makes me wonder if this is what was written up in response to current events but never allowed to be pushed thru for other political reasons. Regardless, its empherical actual evidence that they really do want to take our guns, of course we already knew that.

revolution_zpsz44yvuul.jpg

If I want an AK or AR I want to buy it legally, have the backround check and take legal possession. NOW it's mine, I bought it legally and NO you can't take it!

Hello? If you can legally own and posses, you can legally manufacture your own with NO background check. Once you build it, it is yours. What makes you think that your over the counter rifle is any different then one you build? If they are going to take them, it makes no difference where they came from. They will take them all. Sounds like you have some sort of chip on your shoulder.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top