JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is overdue, but still very remote as far as our lifetimes go, or for that matter in our great grandchildrens lifetimes. Meteorite is probably more likely...or for that matter nuclear war is much more likely in our lifetimes. Over the past hundred years we have been so incredibly foolish by screwing around with the atom, then trusting man to play nice with it. Stupid stupid stupid!

Posted by geologist Christopher C. Sanders on January 1, 2009.
"I am advising all State officials around Yellowstone National Park for a potential State of Emergency. In the last week over 252 earthquakes have been observed by the USGS. We have a 3D view on the movement of magma rising underground. We have all of the pre warning signs of a major eruption from a super volcano. - I want everyone to leave Yellowstone National Park and for 200 miles around the volcano caldera."

Not sure if this is real of fake, but I found it while poking around the interwebs for more info...

Over the past hundred years we have been so incredibly foolish by screwing around with the atom, then trusting man to play nice with it. Stupid stupid stupid!

You are thinking about this COMPLETELY backwards. We should "screw around with" the atom way more than we have been. I'm not just talking about nuclear power. While it is clean, safe, and efficient there are other things we should be using it for besides just our television sets. Most importantly--space travel! Why are we still stuck on this one planet? It's like putting all your eggs in one fragile basket. We need to nix that retarded partial test ban treaty and start ramping up production on project orion-style spacecraft. Lets set up bases on the moon and on mars. Lets mine the asteroid belt. Lets get out of this solar system and explore interstellar space!
otixc3.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads