JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very few people are tracking this,
I did note the flurry of Earthquakes in the past couple of weeks

Off the Oregon Coast, then across the Pacific

All "ring of fire" related, I'm sure.

https://earthquaketrack.com/recent

1639618564252.png

"Right now, there are 49 volcanoes actively erupting on the planet. This was marked by the second largest volcanic eruption of the year, as the Semeru volcano produced the largest pyroclastic flow in more than a decade. In Iceland, the Grimsvotn volcano had its alert status raised from yellow to orange. Meanwhile, in Alaska, a large caldera system known as Okmok showed signs of unrest. This volcano produced one of the largest eruptions in human history and should be watched closely. This video will discuss these volcano related news stories, as told and analyzed by a volcanologist."

All the narcissistic humans say they can make the climate change. Momma Earth just shakes her head and says, "You think you can affect the climate? Here, hold my White Claw..."

One large, long volcanic eruption can spew more material into the atmosphere than all human kind has produced since we invented fire.

Volcanos are the result of the natural oil production that is taking place somewhere far down in the center of the Earth.

Does anyone even consider the incredible power that is at the center of all this?

Volcanos are the result of the natural oil production that is taking place somewhere far down in the center of the Earth.

Does anyone even consider the incredible power that is at the center of all this?
Nah, they just covet it for themselves. Core Power! The earth is the largest combustion engine in the world!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top