JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for all the kind words. I know I missed a couple counter points but it's was a difficult balance at selecting which ones to hit so not to feel like a microphone bully.

I hope everyone enjoyed it and that it made a difference, even if a small one.

Thanks for all the kind words. I know I missed a couple counter points but it's was a difficult balance at selecting which ones to hit so not to feel like a microphone bully.

I hope everyone enjoyed it and that it made a difference, even if a small one.

It made a difference. A HUGE one brother. :cool:

I don't think you are the next Messiah, but you represent us well and you keep calm under pressure with an iron clad focus on the topics at hand. You represent us better than most could. I've got your six, Sir.

@daiello91 Well done sir!! We've needed someone that can speak well on behalf of gun owners in Oregon, without getting into the mud, for some time. Thanks for being a voice of reason among a bunch of folks that ignore reason. Our best hope is that plenty of folks on the fence about this topic got a chance to see that pro-gun folks aren't the demons we're often made out to be. And hopefully they also saw that our opposition lives in a fantasy world based on manufactured fear and crocodile tears.

So, I wanted to go back and watch more of the video today, and it appears the link/video is now gone. Anyone else having the same problem?? I wonder why they'd take it down??

Possible access to an archived version of the debate??

If I were a liberal democrat anti watching this I would have expected much more intelligent rational out of the two on 'my' side - but if this was the best they could do was to offer up nothing more than the emotion laced, convoluted drivel they did I would have been disappointed - but maybe to them this was a profound presentation.
My point being if this is all 'they' have is untruths, inexperience, and mindless emotional outbursts then they are worse than I figured.

Last Edited:
So, I wanted to go back and watch more of the video today, and it appears the link/video is now gone. Anyone else having the same problem?? I wonder why they'd take it down??

It still works for me.

I don't think you are the next Messiah, but you represent us well and you keep calm under pressure with an iron clad focus on the topics at hand. You represent us better than most could. I've got your six, Sir.

:eek: #UninvitedToMyLastSupper

Kidding, of course. ;)

Well done brother.

Heres the good news guys.

I guarantee they did not recruit any NEW people over to their side from that discussion.

At this point, I honestly do not believe that the far left is recruiting any NEW people to their side in general.

The small fraction of people who are left in this country who are in the center and have even some semblance of critical thinking are being forced over to the right, at least for now, for voting purposes.

Still works for me. You can download it from FaceBook in a few minutes if you use Download Helper (latest version just added FB support), then you can watch anytime even if they pull it down later.

I've been invited to be a pro-gun panelist as part of The Oregonian's "Conversation on Guns".

It will be from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Wednesday 7/11 at the KINK Skype Live Studio, 1210 SW 6th Avenue and live streamed on the Oregon Live Facebook page.

I'm hoping I'm not going to be railroaded by a full panel of gun control advocates, but nonetheless it should be interesting. You're invited to attend or watch live.
Is there somewhere I can watch this I missed it .

What I disliked was a panel should have equal speakers. Why I commend the civility of the invited, if the point was to present a neutral presentation they failed. I was OK with the answers, that all I can really say nothing wowed me.
But good job none the less.

The hypocrites couldn't see the lion they'd painted as a sacrificial lamb!

We owe you, Dominic.

Still works for me. You can download it from FaceBook in a few minutes if you use Download Helper (latest version just added FB support), then you can watch anytime even if they pull it down later.

I got it back eventually. No idea what the problem was earlier.

This was good because it gave us their road map to confiscation. Some of the points they kept hammering have easy rebuttals, Why do you need more that 3, 4 or 5 rounds when that is all you get for hunting? Because deer don't shoot back! Our contributions are $5 to $20 from little kids. BS here is a list of your top doners.

Last Edited:
The best panel discussion Ive ever seen We could not have been better represented.
Domenic was the only panelist that stayed on topic and spoke facts, knutson was name dropping and made no since at all. He spoke of the weapons that are available now compared to the 60s . The availability has regressed not progressed .In the 60s you could buy a full auto machine gun for close the same price as a semi auto if you paid a 200 dollar tax. AKA a real weapon of war. The woman from halfway answered her own question. She said if they messed with dads guns they would have got their bubblegum beat. A parent cant beat their kids bubblegum now so they have no fear of consequences.

I was keeping one eye on the comments when watching the debate. It seemed like better than 90% were rooting for Dominic and the 2nd Amendment - pro-gun. Not much said by the anti-gun crowd and generally ridiculed if they did say something stupid.

I loved it when the crowd started clapping for Dominic, even though the moderator asked them to stop.

Also, thanks @daiello91 for continually pointing out that hunting is not mentioned in the Bill of Rights or any of it Amendments. Hopefully those hunters that feel that they only need 3-5 rounds in their gun got the point.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top