JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have argued with Paul Kemp face to face. He is a real crap weasel and will claim victim status right off the bat "A gun safe and mandatory reporting would have saved by brother in law". It had been reported that Chris Cates did not report the AR-15 used at Clackamas as missing because he would have lent the rifle to his friend anyway. Best not to go down the rabbit hole with him. The shooter could have borrowed a friends car or stolen one and hurt many more people in the mall parking lot.

Kemp is a true ELMER FUDD and not a avid firearms owner. Just look at the pistol he shoots

Gun-owning group in Oregon advocates for firearm safety
OMG! A Hi-Point!

Oregon Live, in their zeal to silence me but not look like censors, generates an "error" when I post a comment there. So I do not think you'll get a fair shake, but they'll make it appear like they were being fair. But then I never expect much from word slingers & hacks anyway.

Oregon Live, in their zeal to silence me but not look like censors, generates an "error" when I post a comment there. So I do not think you'll get a fair shake, but they'll make it appear like they were being fair. But then I never expect much from word slingers & hacks anyway.

Oregon Live uses Viafoura app for their comment section. They collect your name, address, phone number, email address and other identifying information. They do not disclose what they do with the data but their own website says it is to "monetize conversations on the internet" so they sell it. Since they dont disclose what they do with it, assume the worst.

By commenting you are making some d-bag rich selling all your information and what you post.

It would also be best to assume that they create fake accounts to post inflammatory information to get more commentators to fight them. In the process they collect more data about you to sell.

Oregon Live uses Viafoura app for their comment section. They collect your name, address, phone number, email address and other identifying information. They do not disclose what they do with the data but their own website says it is to "monetize conversations on the internet" so they sell it. Since they dont disclose what they do with it, assume the worst.

By commenting you are making some d-bag rich selling all your information and what you post.

It would also be best to assume that they create fake accounts to post inflammatory information to get more commentators to fight them. In the process they collect more data about you to sell.
This is why you create a False Flag account, like the ones I've seeded Facebook with... :)

On TheOregonians FaceBook page.

Paul Kemp started with his I'm a victim story.

Our guy Dominic is doing good.

Mark Knutson is going down the home invasions don't happen in Oregon path

I've been invited to be a pro-gun panelist as part of The Oregonian's "Conversation on Guns".

It will be from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Wednesday 7/11 at the KINK Skype Live Studio, 1210 SW 6th Avenue and live streamed on the Oregon Live Facebook page.

I'm hoping I'm not going to be railroaded by a full panel of gun control advocates, but nonetheless it should be interesting. You're invited to attend or watch live.

Watching you now, much respect. You are doing a great job. You stood tall, and you didn't shirk on your beliefs, and fought with facts. The best man on that stage, hands down. Well done.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top