JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Once again...

Laws do not affect criminals.

Criminals are not a threat to politicians.

Rather, they ensure the continued employment of

Lawyers
Jailers
Police officers/LEOS
Politicians.

The well-armed law-abiding, righteous, free citizen is such a threat to politicians that they are doing all they can to ensure that the government always have the material and firepower advantage over the citizens.

I would submit that this is not a trend that is limited to California. Instead, the article is written by a California newspaper and consequently has a California perspective.

In my opinion, anywhere you see:

1.) a decease in accountability in the form of prosecution of crime, elimination of bail and decreased sentencing time frames, you will see an overall increase in crime including gun crime.

2.) an avoidance of factoring in mental health issues, you will see an increase in gun crime.

3.) an avoidance of factoring in cause and effect results from certain anti-psych drugs, you will see an increase in gun crime.

By enlarge, this increase increase in gun crime is not coming from healthy , law abiding citizens.

Just because you don't live in California, Don't be complacent about your being safe. I would bet that this same increase can be seen in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Philly, New York - indeed any of our more progressive and soft on crime cities and states.

California.

1696700120336.png

Aloha, Mark

Mass shooting at a mushroom farm in Half Moon Bay, who'd have thunk it.

Seriously, this uptick in violence isn't surprising. It's simply an extension of the general decline in societal order caused by soft-headed permissiveness.

The violence is both predictable and preventable. It's by design. Telling criminals the general public have almost no way to protect themselves without government assistance then cutting off government assistance. That can't be an accident. Now with so many cameras in big cities taking video of murders and claiming they can't stop them or identify descriptions of the assaulters is finally becoming hard for even the smoothest brain to accept.

The violence is both predictable and preventable. It's by design. Telling criminals the general public have almost no way to protect themselves without government assistance then cutting off government assistance. That can't be an accident. Now with so many cameras in big cities taking video of murders and claiming they can't stop them or identify descriptions of the assaulters is finally becoming hard for even the smoothest brain to accept.
Most law makers know full well what works and what does not. When they claim they want to deal with crime and then ignore crime and make excuses for scum they are doing it for a reason. Sadly it works, too many still vote for them. :s0092:

Yawn…. So a cesspool run by left wing extremists is getting results that run contrary to their stated intent?
Every time I read about stuff like this all I can think of is the line "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." Liberals have been doing this my entire life. Doing the same failed things over and over and acting like they are shocked when they get the same results every time. It really is a mental disorder. :(

Coming to Oregon or has arrived in Pdx?
It's here already.

Coincidentally, the graph starts when we escaped Cali and moved here (I promise, we did not bring this with us, I checked the trunk). What happened over this time period? Easy, drug laws became more lax (or non-existent), and gun laws became more strict. Prosecutions became minimal and enforcement (especially after the summer of love).

It does not take a Rhodes Scholarship level of critical thinking to figure this one out.

PDXHomicide2012_21.png

Most, if not all major media sources like to 'downplay' violence in general unless it is a slow news day or they want to up their stats. Where did Ukraine go, now that Israel is in their focus?
Over thirty years ago, Cali was touted as the 'cultural driver (trend creator)' for the USA. And true to form the infestation is spread by many forms - media, emigrants and list is infinite! Why is the driving force? Could it be $$$$?

Every time I read about stuff like this all I can think of is the line "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." Liberals have been doing this my entire life. Doing the same failed things over and over and acting like they are shocked when they get the same results every time. It really is a mental disorder. :(
Actually they like to double down on their failures. Got electrocuted on 12 volts? New law. California now to run on 13 volts.

Case in point, their housing projects in LA. The fact that they still have them is the first failure, after 70 years of liberal leadership in Leftist utopia....anyway, they built bigger, nicer projects but kept the poverty. Never understanding that poverty is the problem. Not better windows.

Also, in California, there's no downside for criminals to be violent. If they actually go to jail, they are grouped with their own tribe. As long as they follow prison politics it's more of a slight inconvenience. If you are an average Joe with a family and responsibilities jail is hell. So who is taught to avoid guns?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top