JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anybody here vote for Ginny ?

I don't open carry unless I'm fishing or backpacking, I have a CHL and won't leave home without a weapon. I have no problem with anyone who exercises their right to open carry, I do have a problem with a gun-grabbing lib speaking for me......./

State Sen. Ginny Burdick, a Portland Democrat who has pushed gun control measures in the past, said she hopes it never catches on here.
"It's just ridiculous for these extremists to be pushing this," she said. "Most gun owners are not like this."

But gun control advocates see it differently. Burdick said the people carrying guns in public are part of a small group of troublemakers who don't reflect views of mainstream gun owners.
"Most gun owners understand that there is a time and place to have their gun with them, and it's not walking down the street or getting on a bus or walking into a Starbucks," she said. "It's just a few who are trying to stir up I don't know what they're trying to stir up, but it's really idiotic."
"Most gun owners understand that there is a time and place to have their gun with them." Ya, like 24/7

Anybody here vote for Ginny ?

I don't open carry unless I'm fishing or backpacking, I have a CHL and won't leave home without a weapon. I have no problem with anyone who exercises their right to open carry, I do have a problem with a gun-grabbing lib speaking for me......./

State Sen. Ginny Burdick, a Portland Democrat who has pushed gun control measures in the past, said she hopes it never catches on here.
"It's just ridiculous for these extremists to be pushing this," she said. "Most gun owners are not like this."

But gun control advocates see it differently. Burdick said the people carrying guns in public are part of a small group of troublemakers who don't reflect views of mainstream gun owners.
"Most gun owners understand that there is a time and place to have their gun with them, and it's not walking down the street or getting on a bus or walking into a Starbucks," she said. "It's just a few who are trying to stir up I don't know what they're trying to stir up, but it's really idiotic."
"Most gun owners understand that there is a time and place to have their gun with them." Ya, like 24/7

+1

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads