JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you consider the "tec-9" a classic?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
Hello all,

Today I picked up a decent looking KG-99 at Northwest Armory in PDX. I was first elated, but after closer inspection it looks like the rear sight is off-set a little to the right side. Does anyone know if these sights are adjustable, and if so how I go about doing so? Any info is great!!
IMG_2568.JPG IMG_2569.JPG the sight looks off set a bit to the right. Can/Should I do anything about this or just shoot the thing and see what happens?
IMG_2570.JPG
IMG_2567.JPG

if it shoots anything like the POS Tec 9 I had for 2 weeks it won't matter where the sights are adjusted. Biggest piece of Hollywood gang banger crap I have ever handled. I got it on a trade dirt cheap for a couple hand made knives I made. Fired 3 magazines of ammo through it and took it to the next gun show and traded it off to the first person that was interested in it.

I did not think much of it at all. Hope you have better luck.

if it shoots anything like the POS Tec 9 I had for 2 weeks it won't matter where the sights are adjusted. Biggest piece of Hollywood gang banger crap I have ever handled. I got it on a trade dirt cheap for a couple hand made knives I made. Fired 3 magazines of ammo through it and took it to the next gun show and traded it off to the first person that was interested in it.

I did not think much of it at all. Hope you have better luck.

Damn I'm sorry to hear you that. May I ask if it was an "Interdynamic" or an "Intratec" model/brand? There is supposed to be distinguishable build quality between the two.

Most certainly just a novelty gun. Thanks for the feedback.

Biggest issue was the magazines not feeding properly. Bang, jam, rinse larger and repeat.

That was on an original Tec-9. Feel bad for whoever has it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top