JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you consider the "tec-9" a classic?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
Hello all,

Today I picked up a decent looking KG-99 at Northwest Armory in PDX. I was first elated, but after closer inspection it looks like the rear sight is off-set a little to the right side. Does anyone know if these sights are adjustable, and if so how I go about doing so? Any info is great!!
IMG_2568.JPG IMG_2569.JPG the sight looks off set a bit to the right. Can/Should I do anything about this or just shoot the thing and see what happens?
IMG_2570.JPG
IMG_2567.JPG

if it shoots anything like the POS Tec 9 I had for 2 weeks it won't matter where the sights are adjusted. Biggest piece of Hollywood gang banger crap I have ever handled. I got it on a trade dirt cheap for a couple hand made knives I made. Fired 3 magazines of ammo through it and took it to the next gun show and traded it off to the first person that was interested in it.

I did not think much of it at all. Hope you have better luck.

if it shoots anything like the POS Tec 9 I had for 2 weeks it won't matter where the sights are adjusted. Biggest piece of Hollywood gang banger crap I have ever handled. I got it on a trade dirt cheap for a couple hand made knives I made. Fired 3 magazines of ammo through it and took it to the next gun show and traded it off to the first person that was interested in it.

I did not think much of it at all. Hope you have better luck.

Damn I'm sorry to hear you that. May I ask if it was an "Interdynamic" or an "Intratec" model/brand? There is supposed to be distinguishable build quality between the two.

Most certainly just a novelty gun. Thanks for the feedback.

Biggest issue was the magazines not feeding properly. Bang, jam, rinse larger and repeat.

That was on an original Tec-9. Feel bad for whoever has it.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top