JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What do you feel the annual Inflation rate has been for the past 24 months?

• Between 1% and 3%

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Between 4% and 6%

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Between 7% and 9%

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Between 10% and 12%

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you write-off any of the penalty fees on your taxes?

If you did cash it in, you might use the remainder to buy in to a term-life policy... in that you could put the money into a saving account and use it to make payments on the term-life policy over a few years (depending on the face value of the term-life policy and the periodic premiums).

Peter

I believe it's actually higher than the highest you offer.. we have been lied to about that as well as the actual unemployment rate, which is likely over 25%

Not to mention underemployment. This has all been done to fleece us once again, and disempower the posterity of the founders. Much worse awaits us

I believe it's actually higher than the highest you offer.. we have been lied to about that as well as the actual unemployment rate, which is likely over 25%

Not to mention underemployment. This has all been done to fleece us once again, and disempower the posterity of the founders. Much worse awaits us

That may be true. I started the poll to simply see what others thought, since I felt I was seeing a lot of hidden inflation (ie., hold the price constant, shrink the volume).

Peter

Somebody Should Start The ‘Stuff Costs Too Much' Party

Things that we buy on a regular basis absolutely soared between 2002 and 2012. Just check out these price increases...

Eggs: 73%

Coffee: 90%

Peanut Butter: 40%

Milk: 26%

A Loaf Of White Bread: 39%

Spaghetti And Macaroni: 44%

Orange Juice: 46%

Red Delicious Apples: 43%

Beer: 25%

Wine: 60%

Electricity: 42%

Margarine: 143%

Tomatoes: 22%

Turkey: 56%

Ground Beef: 61%

Chocolate Chip Cookies: 39%

Gasoline: 158%

http://www.globalresearch.ca/its-the-interest-stupid-why-bankers-rule-the-world/5311030

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top