JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm thinking either classify them as enemy combatants or domestic terrorists... Either would be a fitting label... Then deal with them accordingly, exercising the full power of the law and enforcers thereof against them...
I agree completely - and to accomplish this will require zero complacency, a militant attitude and most importantly an unwavering will to eliminate the problem. The gang members now have transcended past the point of being handled by conventional law enforcement techniques as they have largely in part lost all their humanity and are little more than jumbled messes of nerve endings wrapped up in dying packages of putrid flesh. They ARE truly The Waking Dead!

I agree completely - and to accomplish this will require zero complacency, a militant attitude and most importantly an unwavering will to eliminate the problem. The gang members now have transcended past the point of being handled by conventional law enforcement techniques as they have largely in part lost all their humanity and are little more than jumbled messes of nerve endings wrapped up in dying packages of putrid flesh. They ARE truly The Waking Dead!

Like Obummers Zombies? That is a very good description RV

This is what happens when liberal dems take over.
Chicago is what will eventually happen to every major city.
The more you prevent police from enforcing the laws, and policing the communities, the more you allow people off from minor crimes and plea out to major crimes, destroy the economy, ship jobs overseas, skyrocket the welfare state, and allow the gangs, drugs to rule the streets.
This is what you get.

F the PC society. Start cracking skulls, cut funding to welfare, force sterilization, and plead with Poppa Trump to bring back jobs.

Already happening in Portland. Rioters show up to "protest" Trump by destroying the city - blocking traffic, damaging property, threatening the lives of anyone near them - police show up in 'riot gear' to deal with the rioters and Portland dems lose their sh!t over the "police state", demanding resignation of the mayor and police chief. WTMF?? So, people break the law, destroy property, police do their actual jobs and the police are the problem?

I swear if I didn't have to live so close to that city for my job, I'd be far, far away in a place where people still understand right and wrong, law and order, and freedom vs tyranny.

Did they pay them with coke?

Sounds like a good idea. Problem is, all the gangbangers will hide and all the bubblegum brain snowflakes will be in the streets with all their hashtag social justice banners. They'll end up snagging all the Hippies yuppies and sheeple. The news will stay away from broadcasting all the fires to local businesses, won't show the burning cop cars, looting or lawlessness. They'll be focused on the idiots banging bongos and chanting bs...
All while blaming the whole thing on Trump.

While this may be true, we can handle it is we did in Vietnam. (I was alive and aware then). Reconnoiter (Recon), search out and incarcerate. If the miscreants offer armed resistance, bring it to an immediate halt. They need to be either wounded or "neutralized". This should prove effective.

The "snowflakes" and the Left can demonstrate as they wish. If they enable or encourage lawlessness, arrest and charge them according to the severity of their criminal act. If they strike a Law Enforcement Officer/National Guardsman, charge them with Felonious Assault of a Peace Officer and prosecute them by Federal statute. (Evidently, the State of Illinois has no interest in handling the situation).

You are familiar with the Left's expression "I feel your pain", aren't you? That arrangement can and should be made... regularly, and with consummate vigor!

First, regain control of the streets and restore order. Secondly, prosecute and punish the offenders under Federal Law. Once this has been accomplished, a state of relative normalcy may then resume.

P.S. I have had a belly full of BS from the "mah babeh din' do nuffin'" crowd. if grandma is complicit in harboring a fugitive felon, she can go to Federal Prison as quickly as her "gangsta" son/grandson. This crap has to come to an end.

Last Edited:
Those areas would need to be turned into police states ala Northern Ireland to try to fix the problem.

Check points, stop & frisk, curfew etc. The media would have an absolute field day, as would the ACLU & the hard "Left"...they don't see a problem, nor do they want it fixed.

While this may be true, we can handle it is we did in Vietnam. (I was alive and aware then). Reconnoiter (Recon), search out and incarcerate. If the miscreants offer armed resistance, bring it to an immediate halt. They need to be either wounded or "neutralized". This should prove effective.

The "snowflakes" and the Left can demonstrate as they wish. If they enable or encourage lawlessness, arrest and charge them according to the severity of their criminal act. If they strike a Law Enforcement Officer/National Guardsman, charge them with Felonious Assault of a Peace Officer and prosecute them by Federal statute. (Evidently, the State of Illinois has no interest in handling the situation).

You are familiar with the Left's expression "I feel your pain", aren't you? That arrangement can and should be made... regularly, and with consummate vigor!

First, regain control of the streets and restore order. Secondly, prosecute and punish the offenders under Federal Law. Once this has been accomplished, a state of relative normalcy may then resume.

P.S. I have had a belly full of BS from the "mah babeh din' do nuffin'" crowd. if grandma is complicit in harboring a fugitive felon, she can go to Federal Prison as quickly as her "gangsta" son/grandson. This crap has to come to an end.

This makes a lot of sense. I 100% agree. Thing is you're thinking too much. The left is unable to use this kind of rationale. Hopefully the new administration sways the center and center left towards the right. The right way of thinking.

This makes a lot of sense. I 100% agree. Thing is you're thinking too much. The left is unable to use this kind of rationale. Hopefully the new administration sways the center and center left towards the right. The right way of thinking.
Not only the current administration swaying, but the lefts constant barrage of half truths are driving more moderate liberals away and towards the conservative side...

Let them keep billowing on and on, they're doing a good job of destroying the democrat party base...

Those areas would need to be turned into police states ala Northern Ireland to try to fix the problem.

Check points, stop & frisk, curfew etc. The media would have an absolute field day, as would the ACLU & the hard "Left"...they don't see a problem, nor do they want it fixed.

It was done during the latter part of Prohibition when the National Guard was used to control the Gangsters of the period. Here we go again.

What else is new?

At the risk of sounding heartless, frankly my dear friends, I could not care less how may of these "poor, misguided souls" must perish in order for society to be preserved. Their own, repeated violent and antisocial actions are their own condemnation. They must be stopped if the City of Chicago is to survive.

They can "dance in perdition" as far as I am concerned... right after they dance like marionettes on the 'vengeance of the law'. (Read: being riddled with buckshot and .223 caliber ammunition).

This is all of our problem. If you remove 5 American cities with the worst gun crime we go from one of the most dangerous countries in the world to live in, to one of the safest. They are ruining our image and giving cause to the Democrats everywhere to enact more laws based on national crime statistics that are completely skewed by 5 cities that don't represent America or the Constitution.

This is all of our problem. If you remove 5 American cities with the worst gun crime we go from one of the most dangerous countries in the world to live in, to one of the safest. They are ruining our image and giving cause to the Democrats everywhere to enact more laws based on national crime statistics that are completely skewed by 5 cities that don't represent America or the Constitution.
Great point. This is the reason they don't want to fix this problem...it pads their numbers to help complete their anti-gun agenda.

They say America has a gun problem, but I wholeheartedly disagree. America has a criminal problem. The criminals would be using bats and crowbars if there weren't any firearms available.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top