JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
92 years of liberal democrat control, they have all the ideal laws in place in Chicago... This is the liberal democrat utopia... Coming to a major metropolitan area near you... Unless of course conservatives are put in control... Perhaps people eventually will have enough of Chicago life and make the drastic change for a better America....

They will eventually run out of gang members. If this isn't accomplished, offer them a trip to an island. There they can "sort it out" among themselves. (As long as the stench can't reach civilized society, I couldn't care less).

One would think with all the tough and restrictive gun laws Chicago has ... it would be one of the safest cities in America.
( If you are inclined to think that gun laws make us safer ... ;) )

One would also think that someone there would say :
"Enough Already! ... What we are doing isn't working."

Its hard to help those who refuse to help themselves.
Andy

One would think with all the tough and restrictive gun laws Chicago has ... it would be one of the safest cities in America.
( If you are inclined to think that gun laws make us safer ... ;) )

One would also think that someone there would say :
"Enough Already! ... What we are doing isn't working."

Its hard to help those who refuse to help themselves.
Andy

They refuse to address the issue, send in The Coast Guard or National Guard (lawful Law Enforcement) and swear in a couple of thousand troops. If their behavior results in death, they'll stop the behavior.

Not sure what the solution is ... glad I don't have to live there.
That answer might be kinda chickensh!t of me ... but that's about all I have.

At one time the government did send in National Guard troops to break up strikes and other civil disturbances going on around the country.
( around the turn of the century / 1920's )
This did seem to work then.
It might work now.
I do have to wonder at what cost though?

Not saying harsh measures are not needed or never to be used , just once you go there it can be difficult to stop.
Andy

Last Edited:
While I understand, I know that my daddy was there on February 14, 1929. The 11-year-old boy was home sick from school that day. He heard the gunfire and raced down to the Clark Street Drayage. The lad arrived just in time to see the ambulance drivers carrying out the bodies on stretchers.

I have a feeling that due to the extreme violence from the gang warfare in Chi-town, that apparently mirroring the same activities during the 1930's, the National Guard may be "just what the doctor ordered".

It isn't a happy situation, but it is as it was in the days when "Big Bill" Thompson was Mayor of Chicago... Rahm Emmanuel's administration stinks like a whorehouse at low tide. :s0001:

Last Edited:
Yeah, the number shocked me. They actually interviewed a younger couple, and then later in the show said she died of an overdose after being interviewed by them.

Did they pay them with coke?

They refuse to address the issue, send in The Coast Guard or National Guard (lawful Law Enforcement) and swear in a couple of thousand troops. If their behavior results in death, they'll stop the behavior.

Sounds like a good idea. Problem is, all the gangbangers will hide and all the bubblegum brain snowflakes will be in the streets with all their hashtag social justice banners. They'll end up snagging all the hippies yuppies and sheeple. The news will stay away from broadcasting all the fires to local businesses, won't show the burning cop cars, looting or lawlessness. They'll be focused on the idiots banging bongos and chanting bs...
All while blaming the whole thing on Trump.

It seems to be bordering on lawless in some areas of the city.
And when the 'border' is finally closed and any remaining Law Enforcement is ceased the gangs WILL have complete control of these areas. Then what? Do the gangs just take/rape/terrorize/kill at will? Will the last remaining vestiges of 'civil' citizenry flee to safer environs? I am not one to 'fantasize' about apocalyptic scenarios but this seems to be a very real possibility.

And when the 'border' is finally closed and any remaining Law Enforcement is ceased the gangs WILL have complete control of these areas. Then what? Do the gangs just take/rape/terrorize/kill at will? Will the last remaining vestiges of 'civil' citizenry flee to safer environs? I am not one to 'fantasize' about apocalyptic scenarios but this seems to be a very real possibility.
Chicago will be the first of Americas major metropolitan areas to slip into the abyss... First gangs, later ISIS...

Then you will see military tactics used to restore law and order, something that'll take months if not years to accomplish...

It might work now.
I do have to wonder at what cost though?
What will the cost be due to a LACK of action? Innocent citizens terrorized, abused and killed? Buildings burned and whatever remains stolen or destroyed? Eliminating the gangs would be much easier if they are regarded as what they really are - literally nothing more than inhuman rabid dogs. It will only get worse unless something very dramatic - and radical methods are employed to eliminate the problem.

What will the cost be due to a LACK of action? Innocent citizens terrorized, abused and killed? Buildings burned and whatever remains stolen or destroyed? Eliminating the gangs would be much easier if they are regarded as what they really are - literally nothing more than inhuman rabid dogs. It will only get worse unless something very dramatic - and radical methods are employed to eliminate the problem.
I'm thinking either classify them as enemy combatants or domestic terrorists... Either would be a fitting label... Then deal with them accordingly, exercising the full power of the law and enforcers thereof against them...

Let's face itC the geographical areas these street gangs control are destined to become waste lands, just go in, alleviate the problem before it spreads further...

Gangs should have forcefully been dealt with some 30 or 40 years ago and not been allowed for flourish generationally on the streets of America...

As stated before, this is the direct result of unimpeded Democrat rule for nearly a century. It doesn't take a genius to see that is the cause of this atrocity. They 100% own this. It's their public school system, their gun laws, their chokehold on the police departments and their ability to keep a majority of the Black community on the government welfare teet. Very sad indeed, because you know there are good people there suffering at the hand of this plague. Elections have consequences and you get what you vote for.

Funny thing is Rahm Emanuel is a darling of the Democratic Party. Which to me proves, this is the result they're after.

As stated before, this is the direct result of unimpeded Democrat rule for nearly a century. It doesn't take a genius to see that is the cause of this atrocity. They 100% own this. It's their public school system, their gun laws, their chokehold on the police departments and their ability to keep a majority of the Black community on the government welfare teet. Very sad indeed, because you know there are good people there suffering at the hand of this plague. Elections have consequences and you get what you vote for.
And their King should be forced to live amongst them, rather than in D.C., not that he's just a former POTUS and a citizen again.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews