JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're just not trying hard enough
Well I'm talking about drifting around in a parking lots. the VSA will absolutely put a stop to that. The feature did once save me I believe. One January coming west on 84 in Idaho this side of Sweetser summit doing about 80. Felt a little looseness in the car. Saw the dash light flicker and noticed outside temp had dropped to 18. I'm convinced that feature kept me on the freeway. In the next mile or three there were several vehicles that had gone off the road.

nc_ohc=-4ZUQdS_Y-4AX-E-PcX&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio3-1.jpg

Obviously she was psychotic, but every move she made certainly appeared hostile and threatening from your perspective. These disgusting democratically for decades run cities that once were paradigms of leftist new age social utopias, have degenerated to where street people abound and most of them are mental cases and drug addicts/alcoholics who are unpredictable in their behavior. Such cities are a mess and unfortunately challenge any sane person trying to negotiate them. Even IF you had your firearm accessible, it would merely have complicated the situation. I have no idea what she was hallucinating, but a firearm certainly would not have helped to resolve the situation. While I doubt any of them would ever have firearms, they could physically attack you with a weapon like a glass bottle, a rock, a broken bottle, a large stick, a pipe, or even a knife which can be lethal. Drawing a weapon in "self defense" on a psychotic person could merely inflame them, and you wouldn't want to have a leftist jury judge you for shooting a poor deranged street person. I think something non lethal like pepper spray or a pepperball launcher gun would quickly defuse the situation.

I came across a video about the legality of running over a carjacker in WA State, and created a separate post.

It won't stop the engine if the battery is low, the engine is cold, the heat or AC is on high, or it has stopped then started the engine quite recently without the car moving a certain distance and some other constraints. If I wiggle the steering wheel, let my foot off the brake, or it is in sport mode, or it has been sitting for more than a few minutes and the heat/AC is on high, or a few other things, it will start the engine.
Sounds complicated. I'll be keeping my truck without it, 2013 Tacoma, for a while.

1. Think Seattle, think opium and cocaine dens in 1890.
2. Large canister of OC spray. Plumbed through nozzles in the grille of your car if possible (turn HVAC "off" first).
3. Defeat the "danger features" of your vehicle - habitually.
4. Chest rig. Elite Survival Systems shown.
View attachment 1747903
The Hill People Gear chest packs come in civilian colors. I like them because they hide the piece (nearly) in plain sight on the outside of the clothing. Have some Skittles or granola bars peeking out of the outer pocket and nobody will suspect a lung-blower is in the pocket behind it.

At least it's not a Beemer. :s0030:
Bimmer == BMW car

Beemer == BMW motorcycle

FWIW - I don't judge people by the vehicles they drive/own. I've driven/owned everything from a smoking rattle trap with bald tires I got from the recycle pile of a tire store and mounted by hand, to my nice BMW X1. Two out of three of my vehicles are not really road worthy either (or barely).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top