Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

illinois-gun-and-magazine-ban-and-registration-schemes-pass

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by novamind, Jan 2, 2013.

1. novamind

novamind Hillsboro Active Member

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  2. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Central Oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Link is not working for me.

3. novamind

4. novamind

That link problem was more than strange. (Their Here big time on this Site) I bet I get 10 FEMA Camp points for this post.

5. aslinged

aslinged Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

novamind and (deleted member) like this.
  6. aslinged

aslinged Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

From a somewhat geo-strategic point of view, the whole of the northeast is a gun free zone for all practical purposes. California is as bad or worse.

Here's the thing: Seattle and Portland hang in the balance. Run by the exact same predominant gun grabbing turds.

If you were on the gun grabbers side would you try and lock up the entire west coast by taking out Oregon and Washington through state legislation? Yes, you would. You absolutely would. This whole fight could very well come down to Oregon and Washington as the bellwethers.

Colorado, North Carolina (believe it or not), New Mexico would all be second tier.

There is no use making any attempts in the south. You'd go for Oregon and Washington.

That's why I say this site, OFF, Leupold, Noveske, Rainier Arms, Mega and every last one of us in this region better strap on and stay vigilant.