JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think he sniffed too much Pyrodex or something..:confused:

Them's Fightn' words...Pyrodex...

I'll have you know , that I am a true blue adherent to the Holy Black Powder...
Why back when I was with Jim Crockett Travis at the Alamo , we wouldn't even give Santa Ana and his boys Pyrodex for their muskets to shoot at us...and as we all know Pryodex ain't worth a Tinker's Damn in a flintlock...:D
Andy

I noticed the large number of posts but wasn't bothered by them. Just scroll on by!

Heck, I still have no idea who the thread is about lol. I looked and didn't see anything that seemed out of the ordinary or excessive. Then again, I try to be pretty liberal with my 'likes', following the example of @Sgt Nambu , who made me feel welcome when I first started posting here

Heck, I still have no idea who the thread is about lol. I looked and didn't see anything that seemed out of the ordinary or excessive. Then again, I try to be pretty liberal with my 'likes', following the example of @Sgt Nambu , who made me feel welcome when I first started posting here

Oh, now your name dropping! :p;)

Seriously, I also have not seen the said offender's issue... guess I don't hang out in the right places! Either that or it's me... I do seem to have lots of opinions/stories...:oops:

Either that or it's me... I do seem to have lots of opinions/stories...:oops:

Dude, it's totally you! You know what they say in poker, "if you can't identify the sucker in the first 30 minutes, it's you"

Wait, I don't know either, and I'm on vacation so have been posting more, so maybe it's me! :confused::s0158:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews