JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty sure I have nailed down who this is about....

Does he break any rules? No.
Does he troll? No.
Does he post a lot of "empty calories"? Yes.

But since the first two are no's what or why would we do anything about it? The threads that he posts in are one's I barely ever pay attention to anyway. I'm here for the guns, not the humor or the scantily clad females holding guns.

Give me an example of a rule that was broken and I'll gladly look into it further. :)
Wait, there's scantily clad females holding guns, what? Can't let the wife know that, she'll block the site on me :eek::eek::eek:

weve ruined this dudes thread i hope he doesnt ignore us LOL

Not at all! In fact, this is kind of fun.

One of the mods asked me (in a discrete IM) who I was thinking of nominating for my own personal STFU Award, and I told him. Point is, I'm not trying to crap on a harmless mega-spammer's day. Just wondering what actually happens if I elect to filter out the incessant annoying noise. It really was a tech question.

I still haven't decided to ignore, or not. But I learned how that works, and it's good to have the facts. Thanks to all. And now back to our regularly scheduled opinions, ideas, advice, support, editorials, silliness, music, pictures, warnings, taunts, jibes, etc.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR