JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i dont get offended/ take things to heart on an open forum very easilly. i dont have anyone on my ignore list, if someone says something dumb i usually just move to the next post or even next thread. its whatever.

i dont get offended/ take things to heart on an open forum very easilly. i dont have anyone on my ignore list, if someone says something dumb i usually just move to the next post or even next thread. its whatever.

I've been here coming up on 6 years. A Mod for 2 and change. I've never put anyone on ignore.

I think this is a hard needle for moderators to thread. I quit ifish in disgust awhile back; the over-moderation there has turned the place into a locker room of passive aggressive middle school girls. That's what tends happens when you don't let guys argue things out, within reason. The sad thing is, ifish was *somewhat* like NWFA maybe 8-10 years ago, just hardcore fishermen helping each other out. That being said, I'm also glad the mods here boot the obvious trolls quickly - there are honest differences in opinion that can get heated and then there are just those people that are out to ruin things.

I was glad to find NWFA, and have happily made it my 'new' home. The Internet has become such an ad-filled, click-baited wasteland that there just aren't that many sites I like to frequent anymore, and it also takes forever to dig through the junk when researching anything.

I would advise just using the ignore button if the member is getting on your nerves, it's always a bummer when long standing members who contribute a lot of knowledge leave a forum due to the behavior of a few.

I think this is a hard needle for moderators to thread. I quit ifish in disgust awhile back; the over-moderation there has turned the place into a locker room of passive aggressive middle school girls. That's what tends happens when you don't let guys argue things out, within reason. The sad thing is, ifish was *somewhat* like NWFA maybe 8-10 years ago, just hardcore fishermen helping each other out. That being said, I'm also glad the mods here boot the obvious trolls quickly - there are honest differences in opinion that can get heated and then there are just those people that are out to ruin things.

I was glad to find NWFA, and have happily made it my 'new' home. The Internet has become such an ad-filled, click-baited wasteland that there just aren't that many sites I like to frequent anymore, and it also takes forever to dig through the junk when researching anything.

I would advise just using the ignore button if the member is getting on your nerves, it's always a bummer when long standing members who contribute a lot of knowledge leave a forum due to the behavior of a few.

We will NEVER be like eyefishers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top