JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Keep in mind I do not make it a habit to go to ifish very often. Those idiots just do not like much of a conservative point of view and have done a very good job at running people off who are not their echo chambers. But last night I swallowed hard and went onto ifish to see if there was some springer information.

Please hurry Joe! Please get northwestsportsman up and running soon! Ifish sucks and here's another reason: http://www.ifish.net/board/showthread.php?t=653305

The above is about this guy:
salveyarrest_zpsbadbbd52.jpg

More can be found here: <broken link removed>

He runs (or I should say ran) this:
salveyguide_zpsef2e4b29.jpg

More can be found here: http://www.fishhawkadventures.com

Pretty serious charges. My guess is it all stems from a domestic, but I bet his boat and truck is for sale and can be had really cheap if you have cash. o_O

This thread was apparently closed down by queen jenny because she didn't like the members there expressing their thoughts on her friend who is also a sponsor. This guy (Salvey) goes or used to go by the moniker "Talons" on ifish and is also good buddies with one of queen jenny's most trusted minions, "crabbait". :eek:

I saw that....The problem is with a large portion of ifishers being bubblegums, not there to discuss things in a rational manor. I certainly understand a thing like that being put to sleep, it was left on the board though, and locked. What would you have them do? Leave it active so it could degrade into something uber ugly?

I'd never fished with Joe, but I'd fished around him a fair many times. I've fish around a lot of guides in my years, and seen some incredibly rude behavior by the "I'm earning a living so I deserve to fish where and how I want" guides. He wasn't one of them from my experiences. He was open in the past on ifish and gave out technique very helpful to a great many people. And he did catch fish!

Time will tell....If he's innocent, this is a real pile of crap for him! If he's guilty? BAILIFF? Whack his pee-pee!

So you are throwing this guy under the bus before the guilty verdict, how are you any different then the media???

My criticism isn't leveled at Joe. He's always treated me right. Instead this is yet another example of fish not being a place friendly to a real discussion and/or debate just because they don't like how the discussion or debate is going.

So non-firearm related political threads get locked, but naming and shaming people before they get a chance to defend themselves is allowed. Not a fan. This junk doesn't belong here.

Keep in mind I do not make it a habit to go to ifish very often. Those idiots just do not like much of a conservative point of view and have done a very good job at running people off who are not their echo chambers. But last night I swallowed hard and went onto ifish to see if there was some springer information.

Please hurry Joe! Please get northwestsportsman up and running soon! Ifish sucks and here's another reason: http://www.ifish.net/board/showthread.php?t=653305

The above is about this guy:
salveyarrest_zpsbadbbd52.jpg

More can be found here: <broken link removed>

He runs (or I should say ran) this:
salveyguide_zpsef2e4b29.jpg

More can be found here: http://www.fishhawkadventures.com

Pretty serious charges. My guess is it all stems from a domestic, but I bet his boat and truck is for sale and can be had really cheap if you have cash. o_O

This thread was apparently closed down by queen jenny because she didn't like the members there expressing their thoughts on her friend who is also a sponsor. This guy (Salvey) goes or used to go by the moniker "Talons" on ifish and is also good buddies with one of queen jenny's most trusted minions, "crabbait". :eek:

"Crabbait" ah yes, my favorite expat NW fishing and hunting enthusiast. 20,000 posts and climbing. Evidently not much good fishin' or huntin' in Costa Rica. Cant he find someone he has more in common with to play with ? He hasn't touched a shotgun ( he was a bird hunter I believe, double barrel type) or fishing pole in 15 years. Retired young to Costa Rica, married a local and each day for the last 10 years or so chimes in on Ifish to look down upon or beseech us lesser mortals.
In order to minimize fallout, everything said about me or will be is true.

"Crabbait" ah yes, my favorite expat NW fishing and hunting enthusiast. 20,000 posts and climbing. Evidently not much good fishin' or huntin' in Costa Rica. Cant he find someone he has more in common with to play with ? He hasn't touched a shotgun ( he was a bird hunter I believe, double barrel type) or fishing pole in 15 years. Retired young to Costa Rica, married a local and each day for the last 10 years or so chimes in on Ifish to look down upon or beseech us lesser mortals.
In order to minimize fallout, everything said about me or will be is true.
Sounds like he's a bum and probably a substance/alcohol abuser.. lots of people go down there to do/be just that.

many a mans life has been ruined by false accusations by ex's. let the man have his day i court before you burn him at the stake. i haven't seen a civil conversation on ifish last for more than a few posts before it either goes right or left and gets closed or is so far off topic it should be closed. so crabbait haters are you just POed that he is retired and living some place warm all year long?? he has an opinion just like the rest of us and is free to give it out as he wishes. we should all be glad we can have an opinion and believe me i get whacked hard for my liberal point of view by jenny and the minions as often as anyone with a conservative point of view.

Is this one of those criminal types / felons that ought to have his gun rights restored that some of you were talking about a while back? That is if he is found guilty.

many a mans life has been ruined by false accusations by ex's. let the man have his day i court before you burn him at the stake.

What really sucks is when all the court preceedings are done and a guy is found not guilty, the ex-wife usually walks away laughing after ruining a guy's career is not held accountable for their false accusations.

My criticism isn't leveled at Joe. He's always treated me right. Instead this is yet another example of fish not being a place friendly to a real discussion and/or debate just because they don't like how the discussion or debate is going.

I did not read the thread and have no desire to do so.

Regardless of how you might feel about said website, the thread should have been locked.

Gossip threads like that always goes sideways.

How much you want to bet if he is found not guilty, he won't see very many apologies from those that trashed him.

Last Edited:
Is this one of those criminal types / felons that ought to have his gun rights restored that some of you were talking about a while back? That is if he is found guilty.

Yes, 100%, but NOT with our current system. If a guilty person has served their time (all of it appropriate for the crime) and are deemed fit to be in society they should have ALL of their rights. If they are not fit to be in society they should not be in society at all............

ALL rights or NO rights.........

No - what I said is I dont want criminals to own fire arms if they are convicted of crimes such as these and it certainly should not be legal for them to do so. This isnt simply making a mistake based on what i see. Again if he is found guitly of such crimes. You apparently are for arming those with criminal histories.

No, I am for keeping dangerous criminals IN jail, OUT of society all together. IF they are dangerous, they should NOT be free.

Legal firearm ownerships is NOT what makes someone dangerous or not. How well is the current law that it is illegal for a felon to own a gun working out for stopping it? Not too well I would say.

You go ahead and pay for all those criminals in jail and lets see how far you or for that fact the public can afford to house all the criminals. I simply dont want criminals with violent tendency's to ever be in possesion of firearms or for that fact any dangerous weapon - and it certainly should not be legal to have access to them. I support legal ownership of firearms - just not for those that are convicted of viiolent crimes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top