JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just now I saw a guy on Fox News talking about this possibility. That the Dems would get Joe Biden to step aside at the Dem. Convention, and Michelle Obama would take his place for the 2024 race. At this moment, Joe is unelectable. His polls are quite low, and his age factor isn't likely to boost them all that much. Kamala is poison to Dem. operatives, she is not wanted in the role. But Michelle was and is still very popular. Many Dems are still basking in the glow of the first two Obama administrations. Michelle would be viewed as a continuation of that Democratic bliss.

Well, I can think of one positive result. Saving on Secret Service security. Back in the White House, they could greatly reduce the size of the Chicago detail. Bad attempt at humor.

Just now I saw a guy on Fox News talking about this possibility. That the Dems would get Joe Biden to step aside at the Dem. Convention, and Michelle Obama would take his place for the 2024 race. At this moment, Joe is unelectable. His polls are quite low, and his age factor isn't likely to boost them all that much. Kamala is poison to Dem. operatives, she is not wanted in the role. But Michelle was and is still very popular. Many Dems are still basking in the glow of the first two Obama administrations. Michelle would be viewed as a continuation of that Democratic bliss.

Well, I can think of one positive result. Saving on Secret Service security. Back in the White House, they could greatly reduce the size of the Chicago detail. Bad attempt at humor.
I guess the dems don't have faith in Kumswalla, even with her extensive executive experience as vice president.

inb4...

7ry56c.jpg

Hah, my dad had a similar idea to get a third term for Reagan. Don't think anybody is gonna get away with it, and I doubt Obutthole wants the job again.

Hey, just tonight on the news, it was reported that President Biden said he probably wouldn't be running in 2024 if it weren't for Donald Trump. Which opens the door for a drafted candidate coming out of the Dem. convention.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top