JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Before even reading this thread, I rolled over to ILie.net last night to see what was around. Been a year or better since I had been over there, I am not a fan of that type of software architecture, and really these is not much content I care to read. Left after about 2 minutes. No loss there for me.

Sounds like he gamed the system, as is so common today. He plead down to those charges because the DA's do not want the expense of a trial that would send the SOB to prison for 20 or more years, so they offer them the greatly reduced charges

He will be out walking the streets in about 18 to 24 months to reoffend again. Next time maybe somebody takes care of him.

Nwcid, I Somewhat understand your point. Especially understanding that our current system does not work. Who deems whether someone is fit to be in society or not. The court system? The victim? Interesting thought. Huh. Some of these criminals are a masters of deception, and claim that they are cured, phycologist,and probation officers claim that they are cured. Plus with all their appropriate time served. You think they should have ALL of their rights back. I personally think NOT! A lot of these F~tards use the excuse "Oh I was drunk", or "Oh I was on drugs" or " It happened because I was under the influence". I say " No " it happened because of the nature of them! Your view,my view, may vary on what we would consider appropriate prison time, it could be the same. Maybe even more than the victim of these crimes. My view for rape, molestation, murder, is DEATH, if proven guilty. Just because you serve your time does not excuse the vile act in which was committed under no circumstance. I think we both agree, that low level crimes, as in non violent, you should be able to regain your good standing after appropriate time served, plus probation. You said "all rights, or no rights" I say " Certain crimes that are committed, your rights are gone FOREVER!" If I misunderstood your reply, I apologize. I just think certain crimes are unforgivable, no matter the length of time served.
I grew up w him in Scappoose. He has always been an ego maniacal bully

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads