JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obama says he wants an assault weapons ban but Romney thinks automatic weapons are already illegal...

Either way I think gun rights are screwed.

Oh well, its not like an Oregon vote for a Republican means anything.

Let the hoarding begin... :)

Very disappointing to hear talk of another AWB, but it was also disappointing to hear that full auto is "already illegal". Clearly he is ignorant of the law.

Then he went on to talk about Fast & Furious, and saying that we were selling "automatic weapons" to Mexicans, when he had just said that they were illegal. I turned it off at that point.

No idiot

Obama will be in his last term and can consider an assault rifle ban without worrying about his future.

Romney will be in his first term and worried about a second term, so will never consider an assault rifle ban

Don't vote, it only validates a phony and corrupt system. Voting for pre-selected presidential candidates is how the Oligarchs give you the FALSE believe that you have a say, that you are free; you are not. Voting for one puppet or another will do nothing to protect your 2a 'rights' as the agenda is handed down, or any other issue for that matter. Nothing is more pathetic than a slave that believes he or she is free.

NSFW -

Burt, I have to steadfastly disagree. I will never give up my right to vote. Too many people sacrificed their lives, sons, businesses and wealth for my right to do it. Vote for yourself, vote for Joe Walsh, vote for Ron Paul, vote for your mom, but don't give up that essential right. You can protest without doing that. I wrote in Ron Paul last election (Kalifornia is one of the few states that counts right ins) and will vote Gary Johnson this time. Yes, my choice is not going to win, but I will be damned if I will vote for whomever big business/banks/military-industrial complex wants to give me for a "choice". I wholeheartedly believe that if you don't vote, you have no right to complain. You chose to not participate. And I like to complain :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Very disappointing to hear talk of another AWB, but it was also disappointing to hear that full auto is "already illegal". Clearly he is ignorant of the law.

Then he went on to talk about Fast & Furious, and saying that we were selling "automatic weapons" to Mexicans, when he had just said that they were illegal. I turned it off at that point.

There are some people that He as The President should hold accountable for that illegal selling. But.....

Don't vote, it only validates a phony and corrupt system. Voting for pre-selected presidential candidates is how the Oligarchs give you the FALSE believe that you have a say, that you are free; you are not. Voting for one puppet or another will do nothing to protect your 2a 'rights' as the agenda is handed down, or any other issue for that matter. Nothing is more pathetic than a slave that believes he or she is free.

NSFW -

If this is the only political message you have,why bother posting?
You obviously don't understand these guys need something to argue about.And your message doesn't give them that,just give gloom.

BTW,why do you still live in the USA if you believe this?
What have YOU done to correct this?
And I don't mean tell everyone how bubblegumed we are and how we should just put our heads in a hole and die.
You are on here but I sometimes wonder if you need to borrow a gun to take care of that problem on your shoulders

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads