JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty cool interactive site that allows you to plug in certain demographics and see how they have historically responded to gun control (and how mass shooting events causes brief spikes in opinion). Entering my data, 95% are against more gun control. Shock, not really.

Enter data for a barista in Portland, 95% favor gun control. Also not a shock.

Pretty cool interactive site that allows you to plug in certain demographics and see how they have historically responded to gun control (and how mass shooting events causes brief spikes in opinion). Entering my data, 95% are against more gun control. Shock, not really.

Enter data for a barista in Portland, 95% favor gun control. Also not a shock.
I get polls from these folks periodically.

My demo is 90% oppose. Just playing with the numbers far and away the biggest jump comes from political party affiliation. No surprise there.

Interesting the post-graduate number for men who favor is lower than the graduate number for men (although both still overwhelmingly favor).

Also noteworthy the spike after Las Vegas was much lower than for Parkland and Uvalde. I have always said if we secure the schools we will turn the tide on the AWB conversation.

Among Democrats women favor gun control more than men, up to 5% difference in some tranches. Uncomfortable truth: Single women were the largest demo to overwhelmingly vote for 114. And there's more single adult women out there now than ever before thanks to polyamory and other BS.

Last Edited:
Just so you guys don't feel like you're being singled out, here in Tennessee they were headed toward a "special session" in the state house on the 21st with a renamed Red Flag Law set to be discussed. Luckily our dumba$$ governor couldn't get enough support to even get it on the ticket to be discussed. So for now the gun owning people of Tennessee have dodged another liberal arrow to the side.

Interesting. Mine came back 85% oppose... sort of. Selecting OR it wouldn't calculate. "Selected population is too small".

I guess there aren't enough of my people ("other") to matter in their survey. Discrimination!! 🤣

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top